Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK girls, I worked through all 12. Here you go!

12 works in progress

11 works in mind

10 granny’s daughters

9 ripples rippling

8 squares-a-joining

7 ‘ghans a frogging

6 hooks a-blazing

5 golden skeins

4 balls of yarn

3 lacy doilies

2 pattern books

And a crocheted gift beneath the tree!

WTG Colleen... We will have to get LeaAnne to put that in the first post so everyone can see it.

OK girls, I worked through all 12. Here you go!

12 works in progress

11 works in mind

10 granny’s daughters

9 ripples rippling

8 squares-a-joining

7 ‘ghans a frogging

6 hooks a-blazing

5 golden skeins

4 balls of yarn

3 lacy doilies

2 pattern books

And a crocheted gift beneath the tree!

Great job!!!! :manyheart it!:yes

Okay, who here wants to come clean my house for me as my Christmas present? I'll even pay for the ticket. I just can't get caught up!

Don't everyone start begging all at once!

Well now I feel like I accomplished something today! Most days it's 3 loads of laundry, 2 sinks of dishes, one grumpy mama :lol

I'm gonna go! Have fun watching your game and chatting and enjoy your Sundays.

Okay, who here wants to come clean my house for me as my Christmas present? I'll even pay for the ticket. I just can't get caught up!

If it is warm there....... I will come. Iam packing my bags now, and yarn and hooks LOL

me! me! me! You play my ticket and you gotta deal, girl! :yay Then I can leave my messy house behind (and the cold) :lol

Shannon - you are too much! :lol:lol

Colleen, I have an idea about how to share your song with C'Ville... We can do a Merry Christmas Along....from us, of course! It would be just like caroling to the other CAL's Whaddya think?

I'm back. I was going to go spend time with DH and he bannished me to the office so he could bring my gifts in from the car :lol

LeaAnne, what do you have in mind. We post my song on the other CALs? Perhaps in the "Off topic conversation" section as a Christmas gift from the Some Good Clean Fun gals?

We could do a Christmas carol CAL and pick one song a month. Then we find a pattern that fits the song, and work on it for that month. Whaddya think?

We could do a Christmas carol CAL and pick one song a month. Then we find a pattern that fits the song, and work on it for that month. Whaddya think?

Wow! Now that is creative! Actually that sounds really fun!

:rofl DH just opened the door to release me from my confinement. It only took 2 minutes and I said "That's it?" He though I meant, that's all the gifts I'm getting but I meant it was just a little extra time with my Besties :rofl He said, "What, you didn't hear me wheel the trolley through here.

Archived