Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

I was actually falling asleep on the chair before I came on the computer tonight. DD woke me up when she cam bounding over to see what I was doing. I am going to get ready to head off to bed also. My computer has finished sweeping so it is time to go. Have a great night all and I will talk to you all tomorrow! Shannon's Saints play tomorrow night!

Nighty-night all!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh before I go to bed I have something I forgot to share.

The Olympic torch is making it's way across Canada and it is going through our city in the next couple days. Anyway, they had the torch at DD's school today! She got to see it!!! :clap Isn't that exciting?

Wow! That is inspirational! How lucky are those kids? That's like a once in a lifetime thing

Oh before I go to bed I have something I forgot to share.

The Olympic torch is making it's way across Canada and it is going through our city in the next couple days. Anyway, they had the torch at DD's school today! She got to see it!!! :clap Isn't that exciting?

WOW how exciting:cheer

Hey, I was thinking you guys... Shannon needs a chat, too... maybe we could "watch the Saints" with her tomorrow night?

Sweet Dreams, Colleen! Love ya!:hug

Oh, that would be fun.As the Saints Say- Who Dat??

I'll be watching the game anyway- and hopefully will have gotten lots of :crocheting done!

Good night Colleen- thanks for the sing-a-long- it was fun.

And now let's hear O Little Town of Betahead! In honor of Colleen's DD!

No, we didn't get to finish shopping.... everything just took too long.

DH says he will go early in the morning and get the couple more big things we have left, then I can go tomorrow and Monday to finish up the odds and ends.

Hey, How is your spirit holding up, you 2? I hope you are both doing ok.

ok... the SKY. From what I could read through the last few days, there were some CAL'ers who weren't happy. It somehow got personal, and then it got shut down. It had much to do with the treating others with respect portion of the general guidelines of Crochetville. I felt so sad for that group, and still do... although the Kissinger CAL looks like it is just as much fun as the SKY CAL was a while ago.

Honestly, I don't know how they keep up. I would be so confused all the time:think:lol

Trying not to stress that Christmas is only a week away- but trying really hard to just take it as it comes- What gets done, gets done. I already told DD in Boston, that I'm not mailing her gifts but bringing them up with me in January and we'll have our own little Christmas- she was cool with that. I ordered her a Nook (e-reader) from B&N which won't be shipped until Jan 11- so she should have it when I arrive- I also need to make her hat and scarf with the yarn she picked out last time i was there- so at least I've given myself a few wks on that gift.

I started reading the Kissinger CAL and knew I would never have enough time to keep up with that one- I have enough trouble keeping up with this one!:lol And if nothing else, I need to check in on what my besties have been up to every day!

I started reading the Kissinger CAL and knew I would never have enough time to keep up with that one- I have enough trouble keeping up with this one!:lol And if nothing else, I need to check in on what my besties have been up to every day!

I agree Joanne. If I miss a day or 2 here it takes me forever to catch up

It's hard not being with your family on the holidays.

I haven't been with mine on Christmas since I got engaged.

Now, my mom comes to my house, which is nice. My family gets together in January for "Christmas", and not at all for Thanksgiving.

:yes It's really hard.... :hug:hug

It is bothering me a little about not having all my kids here this year but Iam looking forward to having 2 of the 3 grandkids here

It bothered me too- the only DD I'll see is youngest. Middle DD is going to Va or to Boston. But I will see her one night after work this week- it will be a very quiet Christmas here, but in all honesty, I'm kind of looking forward to less chaos. DH's GD (6 1/2) and GS (15) will be coming over for a little while- so all I'm going to make is lasagne and salad and garlic bread- easy- no stress. I'm all about the trying not to have stress

Archived