Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

OMG-ness... are you planning a "hook up"?

Hey, Joanne - DH just told me today that he is going to the legends game at Fenway on the 2nd. His company has tix, and he needs to bring his top customers. Isn't that the game you and DD wanted to go to?

Yes, yes, yes that is it! DD is going but I am not- I'll be happily working...NOT

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok... here's one of my favorites.... <ahem> (clearing my throat:lol)

Oh, Holy Night...

the stars are brightly shine-ing.

It is the night of our dear Savior's birth...

Don't I sound Just Like Celine Dion?! :rofl

I was talking about how i'd love to meet all of you- and I'm hoping that it might work this time when I come to Boston the weekend of MLK that I could meet you- weather permitting and your schedule permitting. I am coming up Friday and leaving Tuesday.

ok... here's one of my favorites.... <ahem> (clearing my throat:lol)

Oh, Holy Night...

the stars are brightly shine-ing.

It is the night of our dear Savior's birth...

Don't I sound Just Like Celine Dion?! :rofl

Oh yes, one and the same, LeaAnne. That's incredible! Move over Celine!

No, LeaAnne, I'm not. Hubby didn't get the job that he interviewed for. The company gave it to another candidate, but then we found out there was more than one position open and they didn't give him anything. It has been a very bummy day. But I am here with my besties and I have to hope and pray that something else will come along and that this, too, shall pass. That is all I can do.

Awww... that stinks! :(:(:hug:hug:hug I will pray for something else for him, too...

Sorry to hear the day did not turn out as you wanted. :hug:hug

And i am not wearing a scarf, but I finished one and started another- does that count?:lol

Never thought to serenade the other CAL's...at least ours is a good, kind one- when you catch up on the back posts you'll see that the sky cal was shut down-

Ok, really, gotta go......BRB!

Oh... I watched that drama unfold... I was very sad that day for C'Ville... that day that the SKY fell. It was a shame.

Oh dear, I don't think "hook up" means the same thing in MA as it does here:2blush :rofl Careful you don't get *'d LeaAnne!

:eek:oops... you are right! why do I never think of the * until it's too late? :lol

I was talking about how i'd love to meet all of you- and I'm hoping that it might work this time when I come to Boston the weekend of MLK that I could meet you- weather permitting and your schedule permitting. I am coming up Friday and leaving Tuesday.

Oh, that would be so much FUN! :clap:clap I would love it!

OK, help me out here guys. I'm thinking the crocheter's 12 days of Christmas. What do you think:

1 - A hook ... in a tree

2 - 2 strands of worsted

3 - 3 afghans

4 - 4 stitchmarkers

5 - 5 Golden Skeins

would this work?

What happened to Mary? She must have gone for a BRB break too. :think

I think I'm going to have to take my idea for the crocheter's 12 days of Christmas to bed. I am getting very sleepy. DD has a birthday party to go to tomorrow. Otherwise, I'm just cleaning, baking and crocheting.

What happened to Mary? She must have gone for a BRB break too. :think

I think I'm going to have to take my idea for the crocheter's 12 days of Christmas to bed. I am getting very sleepy. DD has a birthday party to go to tomorrow. Otherwise, I'm just cleaning, baking and crocheting.

Iam still here....... I was just reading something

Oh before I go to bed I have something I forgot to share.

The Olympic torch is making it's way across Canada and it is going through our city in the next couple days. Anyway, they had the torch at DD's school today! She got to see it!!! :clap Isn't that exciting?

Archived