Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

:hi everyone!

Vicki - Welcome to your Christmas vacation! I hope you have a restful one!

Stacy - Happy shopping for Isabella's suit. I hope you find something she loves!

Mary - How are you tonight?

LeaAnne - Did you get all your shopping done?

Joanne - Welcome to the weekend!

Shannon - I hope you are enjoying TSO.

Scooby - How are you feeling? Still sore? It is horrible when you fall like that. I hope you had a good lie around and do nothing day.

Beth - Did you make it across the bridge to find the book for your DS? How are you doing today? I hope you are feeling a bit better about things.

Judy - How was your day? How was your girl's night out last night? Good thinking signing up a young neighbour to shovel your driveway. I gather you are expecting a big storm. They are calling for a big one here Christmas Eve and Christmas day, but that is too far away to worry about right now. The weather can change so much in a week.

Tena - How are you feeling? How are your little angels?

:hi to everyone else!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I said I was going to bring the music. My big idea was to find an on-line radio station that played Christmas music that we could all listen to together (especially Mary with her new sound :wink), but while looking for one I picked up a virus. It is quarantined and our computer is fine, but I don't want to even suggest anything to anyone that might give your 'puter a virus! So, please sing along with me. Now and then I might suggest a carol and I'd like you to join me in a little carol singing. Let's start with "Here Comes Santa Claus".

Merry christmas everyone

Iam singing Colleen......... can you hear me?

Oh ya, I hear you Mary! Right down the 401! Must be an East wind tonight :lol I'm good. I feel really good and am starting to really feel in the holiday mood. Did you have your party at the club yet?

Waiting for my Besties, waiting for my Besties, right down Crochetville lane. They've got news about their days and it's Friday night chat time again.

Iam singing with my cracking voice

If the dog starts howling then I will have to stop LOL

Do you still not have your voice back, Mary?

It comes and goes but you can hear me now

I was talking to youngest DD tonight..... she is in Newfoundland for christmas and she is really missing us. She was a little sad today and I said that's ok cause I was sad the other day but before you know it it will be March and she is coming home for 3 months

:hi I am here- finished the scarf and started another and just looked at the time- sorry I'm late!!! Also was watching the Devils game- and they won again:clap

:hi Joanne. I saw that the Devils won, Joanne. The Leafs stunk it up vs. Buffalo tonight :no:angry

:rofl I can't beleive I still have not bought any yarn yet :cheer

Good job! Not that you should need to given the haul you bought in the summertime. :lol I haven't bought much either and I'm doing well to make all the things I want to make with what I have on hand.

Hi Mary- that is so neat that your DD will be home for 3 months in March!! And glad your voice is back.

This is the song that came in to my head----

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock

Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring

Snowin' and blowin' up bushels of fun

Now the jingle hop has begun

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock

Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time

Dancin' and prancin' in Jingle Bell Square

In the frosty air

What a bright time, it's the right time

To rock the night away

Jingle bell time is a swell time