Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

TY. Yes Josh is 15, and I always try to make sure that supper is some kind of a decent meal, as school lunches aren't always the best. I think what made me :angry is that DF came in and fixed him a plate of leftovers, which he ate all of, not caring if anyone else had anything or not. So my choices were either go out and get something for me and DS, or cook. So I just decided to cook and I was so :angry, I didn't even eat :lol. I just quietly, not saying a word to anyone, came upstairs to the craft room and not long after the furbabies came up too.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you have your craft room to escape too. Maybe some quiet time alone is just what you need. :hug Men!!! It sounds like it is going around tonight. There were others here who had trouble with their men tonight. Is it a full moon or something?

:cheer:clap:yayDon't you just love that book thong pattern. Once you do the curly cue thing and the chain you can pretty much make whatever you want on the other end. Glad you like it and are using it.

I love it! And it is working perfectly for this gift. Shhh, it's a surprise.

Stacy, I just remembered that Isabella is our little tomboy. She may not be into fairy books :lol

I'm glad you have your craft room to escape too. Maybe some quiet time alone is just what you need. :hug Men!!! It sounds like it is going around tonight. There were others here who had trouble with their men tonight. Is it a full moon or something?

Me too. Bad part is I am going to have to go down soon and take the furbabies out and get me a pepsi as I forgot it when I was down there. I think DS left and DF won't take the furbabies out. OH wait I think I hear Josh. Let me go check :xfin

Oh, Scooby- men!! :angry School lunches definitely aren't the healthiest, I don't blame you for trying to make sure he had a decent dinner. Why won't df let the furbabies out? :think

Yes, Isabella is the little tomboy- I don't think she would read books about fairies! :lol Actually...when I pulled out their miniature trees this year, I found an old Tonka book and she was like, "Oh, I've been looking for that!" :rofl The little project you are working on sounds really cute, though. :manyheart

Oh, Scooby- men!! :angry School lunches definitely aren't the healthiest, I don't blame you for trying to make sure he had a decent dinner. Why won't df let the furbabies out? :think

Yes, Isabella is the little tomboy- I don't think she would read books about fairies! :lol Actually...when I pulled out their miniature trees this year, I found an old Tonka book and she was like, "Oh, I've been looking for that!" :rofl The little project you are working on sounds really cute, though. :manyheart

Well, I guess because it is too much work to get up and let them out. We used to have to put them on a leash and take them out in the yard but now I can just open the back door and one at a time they go out on their own. I stand in the door and watch them closely though. Saturn knows her boundaries, and Titan won't go any farther than the flower bed in the back yard so it has gotten much easier

Sounds like Josh is taking good care of you.

:lol about the Tonka book. My DD is a girly girl, but she likes some boy stuff too. A nice balance.

I just finished the green one. Couldn't find a leaf pattern, so I just winged it and i'm pleased. On to the blue...stars!!! :D

Sounds like Josh is taking good care of you.

:lol about the Tonka book. My DD is a girly girl, but she likes some boy stuff too. A nice balance.

I just finished the green one. Couldn't find a leaf pattern, so I just winged it and i'm pleased. On to the blue...stars!!! :D

:yayWTG. Reminds me of the Lucky Charms commercials :lol

:clap Josh!

Ugh...ok, can I just complain for one eensie, weensie little second? So, Roomie was home today, all day, because her oldest was sick. She is not much good on the cleaning front anyway, but when I came home, the dishes overflowed onto the counter, the carpets were dirty, and there was dishes, papers, crayons, etc...everywhere!!! Not to mention, the trash was full and instead of taking it out, she just started another bag and left it on the floor. :yuck So...I loaded the dishwasher and picked up all of our stuff, but left the rest. Well...the reason I had to vacuum the couch is because Mia was playing with Play-doh and apparently got some crumbles on the couch. Roomie came over to me and said, "Oh, Mia got play-doh all over the couch. It's going to stick of it's not cleaned up." Mia tried to brush it onto the floor :heehee but she was like, "That's not going to work- it needs to be vacuumed." :2eek:faint:tryme:rant Seriously? After she left her crap lying around all day? I sucked it up and got out the vacuum, then the Resolve, to remove the rest. But honestly....:thair

Well, I guess because it is too much work to get up and let them out. We used to have to put them on a leash and take them out in the yard but now I can just open the back door and one at a time they go out on their own. I stand in the door and watch them closely though. Saturn knows her boundaries, and Titan won't go any farther than the flower bed in the back yard so it has gotten much easier

Ahhh, gotcha. Yea, when our backyard was fenced off the first time, we had to walk the dogs because there was no place for them to go to the bathroom. Sometimes I got lazy and let him out, then just went to pick it up right after. :blush

:ohdear, that roomie of yours! And here I was just warming up to her about the gift certificate. It would be hard to just leave the mess, what with wanting a clean home for your own family. Poor you, here you go :hug Now I'm going to say it is men and roomies today! Let's send them all away for the night and :crocheting:devil

:clap Josh!

Ugh...ok, can I just complain for one eensie, weensie little second? So, Roomie was home today, all day, because her oldest was sick. She is not much good on the cleaning front anyway, but when I came home, the dishes overflowed onto the counter, the carpets were dirty, and there was dishes, papers, crayons, etc...everywhere!!! Not to mention, the trash was full and instead of taking it out, she just started another bag and left it on the floor. :yuck So...I loaded the dishwasher and picked up all of our stuff, but left the rest. Well...the reason I had to vacuum the couch is because Mia was playing with Play-doh and apparently got some crumbles on the couch. Roomie came over to me and said, "Oh, Mia got play-doh all over the couch. It's going to stick of it's not cleaned up." Mia tried to brush it onto the floor :heehee but she was like, "That's not going to work- it needs to be vacuumed." :2eek:faint:tryme:rant Seriously? After she left her crap lying around all day? I sucked it up and got out the vacuum, then the Resolve, to remove the rest. But honestly....:thair

Geesh......it is play-doh. All it does is just dry out and make hard little balls. Play-doh isn't like it used to be it is new and improved!!!!! I agree with you Stacy, she needed to look at her own mess and worry about it instead of a little bit of play-doh.

:rofl So true. Thanks, scoob, now I'll have that little irish-man's song in my head for a day or two! :rofl

:heehee:roflYW I couldn't resist.

Well, my dear friends. I am going to say goodnight. Gotta save up some of my chat time for tomorrow night :lol Scooby, take care of yourself and be careful after that fall. You will probably wake up very stiff and sore.

Stacy - Stay calm and continue to be the better person :hug

Goodnight!

We have the kids finished, except for Mia's Santa gift. I don't have anything else done. I have to buy something on Ebay for Jorge but I'm afraid it won't arrive in time.

I bought a lot online this year and had it shipped here to the house. Jason, oldest DS, I bought all his stuff online and had it shipped to my mom's and she is going to wrap it for me. I thought that was better than having it shipped here and then wrapping and shipping it out again. The rest of everything I could get at Walmart which I did the other day.

Right on. I actually just found the same thing for almost $20 less on Amazon!! :clap So I will get it there tomorrow instead. :manyheart With free 2-day shipping, even. I don't mind the crowded stores but dh really despises them, so waiting 'til the last minute is not going to be fun.

I didn't have to shop for DF's kids & grandkids. He just sends them a check every year in a Xmas card and let's them figure out what to buy and how to disperse the $ between themselves and their kids :lol. So that was easy enough for me. I didn't buy for my mom and stepdad yet. She said they didn't want or need anything. So after Christmas, I am going to hit the sales and put them a box of stuff together and send it to them. Which is the same thing she is going to do for me. She told me she was going to mail a Christmas card with $ in it for Josh.

Archived