Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

We aren't doing our secret santa till next Thursday at work and I got a woman. I won' know what the men get until next week- sorry Shannon. Men are just so tough sometimes to buy for.

Good night, sleep tight...don't let the bed bugs bite.....

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm finished with the kids, and that is the most important thing. I have to get a few treats for my SIL (we're just doing treats for them, some snacks, some beverages, a movie, basically a "night in" in a box). And I have to pick up some movie passes for my MIL. And something else for my parents :think So that isn't too bad. I have the 6 yo b-day gift to buy (he's on the 28th) and I need to get/do something for my neighbours too :think

Hi Stacy! It's good to see you too!

I hate to do this, but I better go. DD is being unruly. She keeps getting into my yarn stash, and just told me that she needs to crochet. That girl!

We couldn't get in today- hopefully tomorrow, after school. Eva has been good today- I bought some prune juice and she is drinking it like crazy. Lots of poop, but no more crying- at least, not until I have to use the wipes. :ohdear

Too bad you couldn't get in. Sounds like you might be progressing with Eva.

Her throat isn't sore anymore, just a runny nose. Her cough came back a bit this afternoon and this evening, but she is sleeping soundly now :xfin

I got the rest of my chores done, including wrapping the :gift. So I got everything gathered up to take downstairs which took me a 2 or 3 trips. On the last trip down I had my hands full of presents, and I think one of the furbabies stepped on the back of my flipflop style houseshoe and I fell down the last 3 or 4 steps. Twisted my ankle, I have a huge knot on my knee and I must have done something to my right shoulder/back in between the shoulder blades. Not long after DS came in and DF too. I told them I had planned on cooking but not now. I asked DF if he would go out to Dairy Queen and get us supper and he said yeah. WELLLLLLL, DS pipes up and starts arguing with me that he wasn't eating DQ, so DF decided he was going upstairs to shower and when he came back down decided he wasn't going any where he would just eat leftovers. Needless to say I had to cook anyways :irk:rant:yell:grumpy:grump:sigh

No, I haven't even had time to go to look at the store. Hopefully tomorrow after the dr. appt (if we get in.) I know what I want it to look like in my mind, so if I go to Michael's and can't find it, I'll be :thair But I'm sure I will finish it. I have 5 more blocks on my flannelghan then I'll be ready to join. Then, of course, I need to start SIL's. Just found out they will be here early in January, so I need to get moving on it.

How about you? Are you coming along on your projects?

I haven't touched the prayer shawl in a couple weeks, so I have to get to that someday. I joined the ripple CAL so I've been working on that. I'm trying to make DD 7 bookmarks in all the colours of the rainbow to go with her Rainbow Magic books (does Isabella read those?) and I've got red, orange and yellow done. Working on green. Each fairy has something that twinkles out with her fairy dust. The red one is a flower, the yellow is a butterfly, the orange is bubbles, so each bookmark will have the respective symbol at the end. I'm using the book thong pattern Scooby turned me onto months ago.

Archived