Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We saw Curious George along with Bo on the Go here about a year ago. It was cute. I bet Janna would love that. DD loves going to the theatre.

LeaAnne - :hi so nice to see you. We missed you!

Mary - glad to hear the toe is better.

Colleen, how did you figure out the stripes? They look great! Are you supposed to start with the darkest color? It seems that most of the ones I've seen do. I might start one soon.

My connection is REALLY slow tonight :shrug

Shannon - I just made up the stripe pattern. I don't know what you're supposed to do. I just did what I felt like doing :lol Stacy's with the dark blue center looks really nice. That is my big problem is figuring out how to do the colours. Did you see that stripe maker link I posted a couple days ago? Really neat. I put 1 row of white between each colour change. Unintentionally it resulted in really making the colour pop, I think.

Mary - I didn't get to the yarn store. I opted to :crocheting instead. I guess now that I'm done the RR I should go and get going on that purple and gray 'ghan.

LeaAnne - We really missed you! How did back to school go?

HI everyone!!!

Derek Jeter just got a hit and he now is the Yankee with the most hits- ahead of Lou Gehrig- what a scene at Yankee stadium....so cool....

Love the RR Colleen!! And glad to see you LeaAnne--missed you

I had a great (although rainy) day with DD's today. I brought my never ending square and worked on that today. Both of them want it. lol....

Will try and work on the RR again tomorrow.

It's been pretty good, thanks. I got a nasty headache about an hour ago, though, and I've been kinda pissy ever since. :blush How has yours been? Are you feeling better? How is Pepper?

Bye Colleen! "See" you later!

Stacy, I still feel icky, but my throat doesn't hurt anymore. Pepper has been getting up more today. She's been able to put a little weight on her leg.

Archived