Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Kids will believe anything- that is so cute STacy- Sometimes I miss having little ones around when you and Colleen and Shannon-ness and LeaAnne and Beth and Vicki talk about your DK's.......but then again.......I kind of enjoy my quiet at home!!!

Mary- you are lucky you have grandkids!!! Love em ...and then you can leave em back with their parents!!!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joanne, I've actually been to Paris, but I was only 10.

Typically they teach a lot of things to help you get around in France...and yes, they teach Parisien French here not Quebecois. :shrug That said, we also learn the Queen's English :rofl

Stacy - That's funny about the dinosaur. DD is afraid of them.

My DD went to Paris when she was a senior in HS- she and her girlfriend went there together in the summer for 14 days- they had a blast- they both were proficient in French- she loved it and is hoping to go back one day....

Me- I'd like to go to Ireland since that is most of my heritage (I have a little Italian (my grandma on my dad's side was born there and a little welsh (my grandpa (who I never knew since he had passed before I was born) was born in Wales

I saw my house! What is in my yard? I think it's our blow up Tigger and snowglobe. Too bad that's our old camper. I'll have to look you all up later.

Joanne- GO TO IRELAND!!! I've been and I loved it!

I am having a fun time tonight- you gals have no idea how exhausing the last week and a 1/2 has been- my brain is really fried- but getting some decent sleep the last 2 nights has helped....

and now you are all keeping me up late!!!

Are you all going to get up with me tomorrow morning at 5:23 AM???:lol

You don't have to respond- I know the answer is :ohdear NO WAY!

Archived