Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 years of Latin! My dh is dying to learn Latin, that way no one will know what he is talking about. :rofl

I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, but of course in a small-ish MI town, no one ever thinks they will need it later in life. :blush

Hi Shannon- ness!!!!

LeaAnne- I'm so excited----I hope this all works out!!!!! Happy Dance!!!!

My niece is a senior at Dartmouth and is a linguistics major- she is proficient in several languages, including whatever native language they speak in NewZealand- she spent a semester there in the spring- it just amazes me

I took French into University. I can read it alright but when you throw in the speed and the accents, I get lost trying to understand it by hearing it. Mostly I was just prepared to vacation in Paris, as if that's going to happen any time soon. :rofl

Colleen, your animal keeps changing. Stacy, DD is at Honey's house tonight. It's not a huge change. My roots are pretty bright, though. Stupid greys.

Did everyone have a good day?

Colleen - they teach Parisian French in Canada? Whoa! when we were kids, my cousin wanted to take French, so she could talk French with my bilingual grandmother. My grandmother told her not to bother, because she didn't undersatnd Parisian:think

I am :rofl here!

Speaking of dino's...I have to tell you all this. Our Natural History Museum has a dinosaur exhibit, complete with a scaled-to-size "dinosaur." (It's basically a baby dinosaur outfit.) Dh has convinced my oldest that it is real, and that it is the only living dinosaur left on earth. :lol The things kids will believe!

Colleen, what are you talking about? Where are you seeing my house. I want to cyber-stalk too! Are you looking now? Should I go outside and wave?

Archived