Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROFL At least you're the one raking, and not me!

Joanne and Leanne, how fun that you are going to meet! Take pictures! :devil

Thanks, Joanne. I was actually on the fence about it until I saw the pics I took. :rofl

hmmm... leaves. That's a cool idea!

The sunflower 'ghan is "on hold" until school is back in session next week... I am a little fuzzy in the head. I call it "sensory overload":lol:lol

the darlings are very "busy" and LOUD these past few days... OY! Managia! (I don't know if I spelled that right)

Managia??

My kids are extra-loud lately, too. I am so ready for school to start. Of course, paired with their friends, it is quadruple loud but I try to initiate quiet time in the afternoons. At least my kids listen. :lol

So, Leanne, did you give her the pillow instead? :think

Awww... cummon' guys! I love the "eh?"

I don't think it's common at all.

Mary, for real, you don't say it? It took me my whole life to stop saying "ayuh", and i still do if i am tired. it makes my kids laugh.

Definitely a term of endearment- eh

I just remember going to Wildwood Crest a few times when the dk's were younger and there were a lot of Canadians there (don't know from where) but I recall when they spoke they said "eh'

Trust me I know about all the Jersey jokes You from new joisey? and the New York accent- my Dh is from Brookyn and you definitely can tell when he talks that he is a New Yawka....I think it is really neat how we all speak English, but there are so many little quirks that get picked up depending on where you are from.

My DH swears in Italian all the time. He grew up with Italian-Canadians and just adopted their terms (well, he went to a school that was probably 80% Italian, is what I mean...none actually in the same house :lol). It is so useful to be able to swear in a different language, especially with kids around. :lol

Archived