Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that is quite a ways from now. The weather is just not cooperating. Plus, it is just a big fire!

I would not live in Detroit- there's a reason it's vacant- not a good area. Plus all of the mess with the car industry has really put a damper on the state.

Google images "Ash Leaf". Ours is an Ash. That's our one city issued tree (technically doesn't belong to us:lol). We have one wispy Maple growing in the backyard and that's about it. I've got a lilac starting in the back and a spruce. Nothing is growing very quickly. We tried a Crimson King Maple but it was too hot and dry that summer and it didn't make it :( I grew up with lots more trees in the yarn, so I miss them.

Ok, Colleen- you are a botonist and just don't know it- I did a google search and I have a green ash tree- thanks to you I know what kind of trees I have!!!!

LeaAnne- we are going to wing it- she has to go to work on Tuesday- and I don't have plans for the day....I know you'll probably be busy getting the DK's ready for school...but....I was thinking that might be a good day to meet somewhere.....

Colleen- I am cracking up-----I grew up with lots more trees in the yarn, so I miss them. Do you have crochet on the brain?????

:rofl that's the second time I've done that. I MUST have :crocheting on the brain. C'mon Joanne, you've known me for a few months. I think it's pretty obvious I don't have much besides :crocheting on the brain :rofl

Colleen- I am cracking up-----I grew up with lots more trees in the yarn, so I miss them. Do you have crochet on the brain?????

I didn't catch that- I had to go back and re-read it! Too funny!

I want trees- I am jealous! Leanne, you can send me a leaf with my square! :rofl

The purple and gray is coming along very slowly. Yes, I'm bored with it. I think I need to pick up more purple. :think That means going to Mary's store :yay I like smaller projects with shape better. I thought doing squares would help keep me from getting bored, but not so much. Maybe I need to start going to the laundromat. :lol

Archived