Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Joanne, NJ rating high doesn't surprise me. There was a rumour going around here about 6 months ago that people had seen the google car. I guess it drives around a literally takes pictures. I gotta go check out the front of Beth's.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking for Beth's van zipping around town delivering inventions :rofl

This is kind of fun. I do feel closer to you.

So LeaAnne, what kind of trees are those? Will they turn colours in the fall and fill your yard with lots of fun leaves to jump in?

Joanne - that's the perfect size for an afternoon nappy-time on the couch!

yes, Colleen.. 2 @ Middle, and 2 @ Elementary

Stacy, :yes you can only see roofs on some of our places, but aren't they clean?!:lol

My leaves have already started turning and falling off the trees- they started about a week and a 1/2 ago- And I have no idea what kind of trees they are- they were here when we moved in. I always wondered what kind they were- they get a pretty yellow- but they do turn early. I love when they are bright yellow and when the sun shines in the AM, my living room has a very vibrant hue!

My leaves change on my trees. they are Maples. They don't change all at the same time, though:shrug 2 drop their leaves in October, 1 in November, and the one in the side yard is last after Thanksgiving. It gives lots of "job security" for the raking:lol

Joanne, what shape are those leaves? could you have Birch trees? They are my favorite:manyheart

That is so cool! I miss fall with the trees turning and all. Some of them change around here, but for the most part they all stay the same. Leaves just don't fall from palm trees, I guess. :shrug

They are not birch- in the house I lived in when my DD's were growing up we had birches and I loved them. In my first house I had oak leaves and I hated them!!! They were a pain to rake. Maybe they are ash- the neat thing about the leaves is that they kind of shrivel up when they fall and there is not a whole lot of raking----which suits me just fine!

Archived