Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:Leanne!

Ugh, Shannon...stupid George does that to me, too. Isn't it irritating?!

I've only been able to see Joanne's and Shannon's. :( Maybe I'm doing something wrong...:think

Yes! That's the elementary. It's on Bedford Road... the middle school is a couple of streets over in the other direction. on Locust Street.

And thank you! I :manyheart my trees! They remind me of Maine.

I think Joanne's and Shannon's are the only ones with a streetview. What's up with that. How does Shannon's little town in LA rate so high? Google map's driver must be from there. :lol Maybe he drives a dinosaur or something :think

Good thing the mailbox looked clean!- thank goodness they didn't take that pic after the bird was there!!!

Thanks for the compliments- I am bored with it now, so I think I'm just gonna put a border around it and start the next project---

I couldn't really see the fronts of everyone's either... just Joanne, Beth and Shannon.

Colleen - now I know what you meant about the back yard and the school... that is so wonderful! You will be able to stand in your backyard and watch DD go to school:clap.

I was wondering the same thing- how did my town in NJ rate so high that my house is on there? If you do a satellite view you can see my pool in the backyard......which by the way never got opened this summer!!!

See! Joanne that's what afghans do to me. I run out of steam. How big is it? It really is beautiful.

LeaAnne, I was being all sneaky not giving away the names of the streets, but there you go. I saw the elementary. So you've got 2 at the elementary and 2 at the middle school? Your trees are lovely.

Everyone's homes look lovely, even if just from above.

Hey, mine shows our place when I was a member of the red car club. That was over 2 years ago. That's DD's school right behind our place.

Archived