Granny Square

tiffer93

From 99 Granny Squares, I made this motif. I'm debating making a blanket with these, but I hate weaving in ends! Although, FH wove the ends in on this one, maybe he would do at least some of the others if I was to make them. I am not sure that I would use these colors particularly, but what do you guys think?

post-18684-135897521278_thumb.jpg

Looks good. I weave my ends in as I go along on a project, especially squares, that way it isn't so overwhelming and you can enjoy your finished project.

What does FH mean? I was being silly and concluded it meant Fat Hubby? hahaha, just kidding!!!

Close.. not fat, but FUTURE HUBBY! lol...

Close.. not fat, but FUTURE HUBBY! lol...

LOL, see I knew it would something so simple and would make perfect sense......One of my many "duh" moments!:manyheart

Looks good. I like granny squares and find it easier to weave all the ends if I do them as I finish a square or 2 rather than having to do them all at once.

I too weave as I go. I take a break from crocheting and weave away. I think its the best way to do it - otherwise its so overwhelming to do all the weaving at one time :cheer

I love the colors and think it would make a beautiful afghan - go for it :cheer

I had that book in my hand one day, but decided not to buy because of the price!! That is one awesome looking granny. The cross in the middle intrigues me. Post pictures if you decide to make a blanket!!

Archived