The Ads at the Top of the Page

Does it ever drive anyone else crazy when you are flipping through threads, catch a glimpse of the crochet ad at the top of the page just as you have already hit next page arrow, and then can't find it again?

I was just doing that, caught that glimpse of a really cute red sweater with sort of kimono-type sleeves. I flipped back and of course the ad changes every time you go to a page. So, now I am going to be opening page after page, hoping that same ad will show up. Hope it really is as cute as my first glimpse thought.

Now, don't you think I am truly blessed in life if this is the worst thing I can think of to crab about? Well, it is true -- I have been VERY blessed. But I still want to find that ad again. LOL!

i do that all the time, not just here but on various sites...I'll hit a link to move to another page, and just then I'll notice something else on the first page that I want to see---but it's disappearing as my brain is catching up with what my eyes have seen :lol

i know which ad you are talking about but I can't think of the name of the advertiser. but it'll show up soon:)

ironically, guess what is at the top of the page when I opened this thread tonight! LOL!

I understand your frustration, as it has happened to me, too. SOMETIMES, depending on the site, I've been able to just 'go back' to the page. Sometimes it doesn't.

Archived