New Hook Auction this week

Got a half dozen hooks up for bids in my blog this week! Auction ends this coming Saturday (March 27). Come on over! Sit a spell on the porch. Take your shoes off (watch that Biff doesn't eat'em though).

ooooo this feels funny doing an actual ad here! Ah but I'm very grateful for the new policy!

Jimbo

ooooo this feels funny doing an actual ad here! Ah but I'm very grateful for the new policy!

Beautiful hooks, Jimbo! I am glad to see you are taking advantage of our new policy! I hope to see many more indie biz folks doing the same! :yes

Thanks Donna!!

I'm watching my blog stats to see how many hits come from this ad in the Ville. I'll do a post to let folks know how well this is working, but I can tell you all right now that it's pretty amazing.

A Very generous and thoughtful thing for you guys to do, and I'm grateful!!

Jimbo - I do occassionally....I just don't have the time to mass produce right now. I'm getting my paralegal certificate at night. Something I've always wanted to do! Come August though - watch out...I'm going to be crocheting and sock monkey making like crazy to get some extra $...and then a jimbo hook will be mine! :)

hmmm that's got to be a tough one. A paralegal in IP? IP is one of THE most technically challenging fields in Law. Ah but you'll do just fine! And you'll be selling sock monkeys like crazy!!

I've been an IP paralegal since 2001...just was trained in house - never had schooling...well I was in law school for 2 out of 4 years. I have always wanted to go back and get my certificate...so....here we are...

Aw, thanks, Teakaycee! The auction's in it's last day (closes at 10am tomorrow Pacific Time).... and THEN!!?? Well April Fools day is fast approaching..... and I'm thinking of doing some kind of contest with a hook prize.

Aw, thanks, Teakaycee! The auction's in it's last day (closes at 10am tomorrow Pacific Time).... and THEN!!?? Well April Fools day is fast approaching..... and I'm thinking of doing some kind of contest with a hook prize.

*Crossing fingers* in hopes of winning the one I want!!!!

April Fools Contest huh? hmmmmmmmmmm? Interesting!!

:heart

:mug

in the latest, Crochetville advertised, with the new Indie policy (thank you Donna and Amy!) Jimbo hook auction!!

Rush over to my blog and check it out!

After the auction, I'll report on how the hits went based on the new Indie policy for advertising here in the Ville.

Archived