Ice Princess

klouised

I saw several crochet and yarn sightings in the movie. There was a really nice poncho. I couldn't tell if it was crochet or knit. There was also a knit cap, a crochet cap, a couple leg warmers, and something else, but I forget what it was. Has anyone noticed if leg warmers are comming back? I've been seeing them more in the movies, lately.

I heard a blurb about leg warmers coming back once a few months back, but can't recall where.

I just watched that movie last night and was in Crochet-coma. :lol

DH forbade me from saying anything, so I just pointed and did my impression of Horshack from Welcome Back, Kotter! :rofl

I really liked it. I like ice skating, so I'm into that sort of thing. I watched it with my family, and they enjoyed it, too. It's a nice clean movie. Is that girl the one who did a movie a few years ago about writing in her diary bad things about people in her town? Someone got hold of it and passed it around, and she got into trouble. Rosie was in it as her nanny. I can't remember the name of it, but I think that was her. She grew up some. I guess kids do that. Ooh. The name is on the tip of my tongue.

Is that girl the one who did a movie a few years ago about writing in her diary bad things about people in her town? Someone got hold of it and passed it around, and she got into trouble. Rosie was in it as her nanny. I can't remember the name of it, but I think that was her. She grew up some. I guess kids do that. Ooh. The name is on the tip of my tongue.

I don't know the name of the movie you're referring to, but I know that the lead actress played in a movie called "Euro Trip", and the coach's daughter played on Ally McBeal as Ally's daughter, and in "Remember the Titans" as the coach's daughter.

She had super curly hair before, and with it straightened, she looks much older.

Very pretty girls!

The movie you're thinking of is Harriet The Spy. Michelle Trachtenberg was also on Pete & Pete and Buffy The Vampire Slayer too. She's been acting for a long time. I love Ice Princess as well - so good and inspiring, plus a great soundtrack. :) I would love to get a hold of some patterns for some of those items - so cute! Oh, and leg warmers... hmmm well at the beginning of the year they were being sold everywhere (I bought pink ones with silver sparkles all over them) so they might be "in" this fall/winter. I never go by what's "in" though anyway, I just buy what I like. :P

Edited to say: Just remembered another movie she is in! Inspector Gadget. ;) Hayden Panettiere has also been in a few other movies as well and she's a singer. She sings the song "Fly" from Ice Princess. oi, can you tell I keep up with these girls? lol

The movie you're thinking of is Harriet The Spy.
That's it!!!! Thanks. I saw 2 movies 2 nights in a row with Michelle Trachtenberg in it. It was Ice Princess and something about Fairy Dust. Aarg. I'm so terrible with remembering things this past week. Anyways, it's about a boy who almost drowns, gos to an "in between plac", meets his grandfather, and this girl who is in a comma in real life. She likes to ice skate on the lake that is not frozen. It has a circus theme to it that is pretty heavy and depressing. Hmm. It was kinda weird, but nice.

Archived