crochet mags?

I know most of you if not all subscribe to different crochet magazines. I am just wondering which ones you do subscribe to and why. I am looking to get a subscription or 2 but not sure which ones to get. Thanks

I subscribe to:

Crochet!

Crochet Today

Crochet World

Interweave Crochet

Love them all. Each has it's own style and different types of patterns each month. They are totally worth the money for me.

I am not subsribed to any other them, I prefer to pick up single copies of each depending on what patterns they have in each issue. But I have gotten recently:

Intervweave Crochet

Crochet Today!

Crochet World

Crochet

There is a new one I got recently but the name isnt coming to me, it isnt a US magazine so it was a bit pricey, but the patterns and articles were great.

I get Crochet World & Crochet...Via computer.

I would love to have them sent to my PO but most of the magazines Iget ,is usually chewed up by the postal service..My "Just Crosstitch Magazine was so chewed up this last time, I am having second thoughts about re-newing by subscription...:(

All are great magazines. If you are looking for one that is skill related then choose:

***Crochet World--is geared mostly for the beginner to intermediate person. This one would be great if you are new to crochet.

***Crochet! and Crochet Today!--are geared more towards the intermediate skilled person, however, they have patterns available for any skill. This would be great if you are looking to learn a new technique or try an article of clothing. Both have stylish patterns. Crochet! can be ordered as an ezine, where Crochet Today cannot.

***Interweave---has patterns that are mainly geared to the intermediate to experienced person and are mostly clothing related. They are trendy and utilize a lot of the designers that you are familiar with along with up and coming designers.

Good luck in your choice....it is difficult not to choose all of them. :)

Crochet!

Crochet World

Crochet Today

I used to subscribe to Quick & Easy crochet but they do not put enough patterns in them anymore and the paper quality is awful for the cost. They are one of the most expensive crochet subscription.

I like Crochet World and Crochet Today the best out of the three I subscribe to.

So far I've gotten 3 Crochet Today magazines and I really like them. I also have one of Crochet World and it was great too! There was an easy mitten pattern in it that I loved. :)

I like Crochet! and Crochet Today. Interweave was really advanced for me.

What I really really like is to go to thrift stores and pick up the old Magazines from the 70's-90's Needlework Annual specials. They are only a quarter most times. I've also picked up some of those old Annie's Attic smallish type magazines. They are chock full of patterns!! :clap

Archived