Captain Hook & the Yarn Pirates

JulieKay

That should do the trick, then ... as long as you aren't like me . I have a phone in my camera, but have no clue how to use it .

Have never taken a picture with it .

I guess I'm too old and too much of a hillbilly. I think all a phone should do is help me TALK .

(AS IF I NEED ANY HELP )

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I got more squares made while sitting in the waiting room today! I'm thinking this might end up being a random pattern since I'm working from odds and ends of skeins - and it will be big...to cover most of my bed. I'll be at it a while:lol

Oh...my bed is king size :D

I'm plugging along on this afghan...got a few more squares done...just about ready to work up the last color set of squares...meanwhile my tree of Life ghan is almost done, but I'm not working on it because this one has my attention.

Hello Ladies! I'm back from the bremuda triangle! Well I went to little rock yesterday and had a great time. Bought some new clothes and other little things. Going to order my new camera today since they were out of stock in store. Kinda of bummed about that BUT,...I get to micheals 10 minutes before they close! I grab a shopping cart and my husband instantly states "Why do you need a shopping cart they are closing in a few minutes?" Somehow I'm thinking he planned it that way. I end up getting a pattern book, 2 light-up hooks, and 4 skiens of homespun. If you ask me I was WAY too conservative. lol just thought I would fill you ladies in! Now to update my Stashbusting score...WHAAAAA!!:P

About to finish my last square. :clap:clap Now to lay out squares for joining. :think Will post when finished.

Like the lighted hooks esp. for working with black or dark yarn. And homespun is a dream to work with.

I am down to the last 7 squares which will be in black...I'm still not done with theTree of Life ghan, but I ended up starting a baby afghan from Caron's Mayflower pattern (free on their site...)

So I'll be juggling 3 afghans this weekend...

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90...?noImages=&r=1

This is the link for the afghan, it's called the Jackson Square afghan and it's from Lion Brand. Also, if for some reason the link doesn't work, go to the first post of this thread and the link is there (along with other information...)

Hello Ladies! I'm back from the bremuda triangle! Well I went to little rock yesterday and had a great time. Bought some new clothes and other little things. Going to order my new camera today since they were out of stock in store. Kinda of bummed about that BUT,...I get to micheals 10 minutes before they close! I grab a shopping cart and my husband instantly states "Why do you need a shopping cart they are closing in a few minutes?" Somehow I'm thinking he planned it that way. I end up getting a pattern book, 2 light-up hooks, and 4 skiens of homespun. If you ask me I was WAY too conservative. lol just thought I would fill you ladies in! Now to update my Stashbusting score...WHAAAAA!!:P

Way cool! Missed you...

I am down to the last 7 squares which will be in black...I'm still not done with theTree of Life ghan, but I ended up starting a baby afghan from Caron's Mayflower pattern (free on their site...)

So I'll be juggling 3 afghans this weekend...

I love having multiple projects going at once...I have a low threshold of boredom:lol

Melany

It sounds like you are in training for one of them game shows when you only have a few minutes to fill a cart . I think you did pretty good for 10 minutes !

I've never tried the light up hooks. I should have had one for this flannelghan with all the black in it !

Too late now though, it is ALMOST done ... thank goodness ..

Got lots of things on the back burners waiting .

Wanda- you are in the home stretch now ! Good job !

LeAnna-wow, you have your hands full ,juggling 3 afghans this weekend !

Evelyn -thanks for dropping in. If you decide not to join up here, we are starting a brand new one up over in the 63 club,come on over there, we are just getting it going .

Love to have you either place !

Doggone, Grace --

At least keep ahold of him til the "new" wears off . He may just be doing this til he has you snared, THEN look out !!!

( Just joking, I hope he's a wonderful guy and you are together forever )

It's been 8 months and I still get breakfast in bed on a fairly regular basis.

I love having multiple projects going at once...I have a low threshold of boredom:lol

Wanda- you are in the home stretch now ! Good job !

LeAnna-wow, you have your hands full ,juggling 3 afghans this weekend !

Evelyn -thanks for dropping in. If you decide not to join up here, we are starting a brand new one up over in the 63 club,come on over there, we are just getting it going .

Love to have you either place !

I have so many WIPs...but for now I'm just focused on the 3 afghans...

Archived