Caron yarn give away

Recently Caron ran a promotion where they would send you a free skein of Caron Country yarn for every 3 Caron product labels you sent them. You could not choose your color, you would get whatever they sent you. Today I got 4 little packages with my free yarn in them. :c9

I mailed all of mine on the same day and all 4 of my skeins are the same color-Sunset. I have no idea what I'm going to make with this; it is such a nice color maybe I'll make that top from my Doris Chan book. (Now I wish I had been greedy and sent in more!)

Just out of curiosity, I wondered how many of you took advantage of this deal and what colors you received. And even what you plan to use if for if you've already decided.

I received Sunset. And you can get more if you do more label submissions. I just received a couple more skeins today (Thursday) that were submitted later than my first 2 submissions.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the info for the giveaway. It says "while supplies last" so I have no idea if they're still giving them out or not.

1. Send 3 labels from any type of Caron's Simply Soft® yarn. Labels from any type of Simply Soft yarn are acceptable, including Simply Soft®, Simply Soft® Shadows, Simply Soft® Baby. Simply Soft® Brites, Simply Soft® Eco, Simply Soft® Heather, Simply Soft® Paints, Simply Soft® Quick and Simply Soft® Tweed. A mix of any 3 Simply Soft labels is eligible for this promotion.

2. On a 3" x 5" card, please print or type your:

Name

Mailing address

City, State, Zip Code

and

Email address

Mail your labels and your 3" x 5" card with contact information to:

Caron Yarn Giveaway

Caron International

P.O. Box 4411

Greenville, NC 27836

Archived