Fustration Rants.. List yours here with me Grrr

Ok I'm just Frustrated. Frustrated FRUSTRATED!!!.:bang... While I am having a blast learning to Tunisian Crochet, Color changes are driving me BONKERS! :rant

They just do not look rite, I have gaps and it looks compleatly sloppy, I'm starting to think I just plain suck at crochet,,, as Noting I make looks as beautiful as some ppl's I see who have crochet Less time then me.

I am trying to learn to slow down, n take my time.. I do know 1 problem is I tend to rush beacuse i just can't waite to see what it will look like.,

but with trying to mke a graph ghan.. it's dose not look rite, the color change loks gapy, and all them tails omg i can't handle them lol:ohdear then you get that awful CURLING tunisian dose.. althou i think i cured that with a pretty Lil boarder i thought up or someone told me bout I dont remember just know i ripped out the same 45x45 square 3 times!!!!! till i thought of doing this cute boarder

Ok I feel a lil better, nyone else wanna rant about something with me... I think im gonna try Cros stichin on Tunisian... That won't be as fustrating

Are you using bobbins or just cutting your yarn with each color change. Wrapping the new color over the color your dropping should stop your gaps.

:think

lol I think i am, lol.. I'm doing what instructions in the video's n such i watched say.. by holding the old color as i bring it the new so it kinda catches it and pullsit but stilldon't look rite.

and yea i just am having my lil balls of yarn dangle.. but im going to find away to contain them. I may hve to when i am done with a color in a rea snip it.. just eave it in then and there with what area is already done .. just all them flippy cut ends are fustrating. looks like a hair monster LOL!

Same here, I hate pulling from the center only to have a huge knot come out.:thair

DITTO!! DITTO!! DITTO!! :yell:rant:thair

or else crocheting on something and finding a lot of knotted fuzzies(?) in the yarn!!

how bout pulling from a skein.. nd you get to where it abviously broke in the skein winding process so theyjust tied the ends together to keepit ggoin and the ends r too short to weave into your work

Archived