Tell me that I didn't make a mistake:(

I finally bought a digital subscription to crochet world, I was so excited and now I found 3 of the past magazine files are broken and can't be opened. Ugh! I hope it's all a mistake and things will get better. Has anyone else had this problem?? Plus I have dial up, I wish now I had thought a few more days about it.............

Maybe feeling a bit under the weather isn't helping this out either.....

Gosh I hope not. I'd certainly be all over their customer service for the broken files. Unless you think they're broken/corrupted due to long download time?

Just a thought, do you have the latest version of Adobe Reader? It couldn't hurt, and might solve the problem.

Good luck and hope your're feeling better soon :hug

Which ones weren't working?? I have the digital subscription as well and I found that I had to update my Adobe Reader for a few of them, you could also try changing the name of the file when you save it. I don't know why that helps but I have done that with a few files (not all CW) and it has worked.

First thing you should do is get rid of Adobe. I use the Foxit pdf reader. I don't even have Adobe loaded on my computer. It's a much smaller program and it opens pdfs so quick! I'll never go back. You can download it here http://download.cnet.com/Foxit-Reader/3000-10743_4-10313206.html?part=dl-116442&subj=dl&tag=button/

I would try downloading them again and checking them with Foxit. If they're still corrupted just email the company. I'm sure they'll take care of it.

Feeling under the weather always makes things seem worse.

Archived