What Would You Make With This?

I purchased some discontinued Berroco Lullaby Suede - just over 750 yards of it - in a beautiful white color. Now I'm looking for ideas on what to make with it.

I'm opening my Etsy store in January & I'd like to put the finished product in the store.

Anyone?

Scarf. January is usually a snowy moth and this would be a beautiful scarf. Maybe you could do a snowflake scarf, I think there's a snowflake garland and that might work.

Hat. That's another one that might work.

A small purse. White suede would be more a dressy one, so maybe add a decorative button or pin? Instead of the usual little black bag and white one instead.

I'd say a nice purse with a vintage brooch or button. Wristwarmers are very common on etsy. Snowflakes are actually very 'in' right now, so if you could find a cheaper, but pretty snowflake pin to dress up a nice clutch....I bet that would do very well. Good luck with your etsy venture!

Here is a link to 7 projects others have made with that yarn (from Ravelry).

http://www.ravelry.com/yarns/library/berroco-lullaby/projects?status=&category=&craft=crochet&color=&photoless=0&search=

I agree with the scarf idea. But someone did a round-ripple baby blanket that looked really nice also!

Have fun!

Archived