I am at loose ends

So for the first time in 9 years i have finished all crocheted gifts early.:clap I am usually still finishing things up on the way to family get togethers.So I am sitting around with nothing to work on.:think Oh there are tons of things that i want to make and could start but nothing that has a deadline. Anyone else wondering what to do having finished christmas early?

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! :cheer:clap

Sit back and RELAX!!!!! You deserve to give your wrists some time off too. :D

Go do something different than crochet for a little - maybe make some extra cookies, sit and look at the beautiful tree you put up, or just REST !!!

The new year will come soon enough and then you can go full force into another set of crochet projects.

Happy Holidays!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! :cheer:clap

Sit back and RELAX!!!!! You deserve to give your wrists some time off too. :D

Go do something different than crochet for a little - maybe make some extra cookies, sit and look at the beautiful tree you put up, or just REST !!!

The new year will come soon enough and then you can go full force into another set of crochet projects.

Happy Holidays!!!!!

I agree, for once sit back and enjoy the holiday without the hastle. You may find you like it.

I had to be satisfied with what I made, as I ran out of time.:hook

It is a nice feeling when you have finished a gift that your not rushing the last moment to get it done. I also this year started early to make several afghans early for gifts before christmas. You feel let down some because before your panicking will I get it done do I have enough yarn and will they like it. Just rest some take a break and you will find something else that you want to try with less stress. Congratulations on finishing your gifts early.

Archived