IC Winter 2009

DesertCrocheter

I haven't got mine yet (might take longer to reach me in England). And I've been really disciplined and not even looked at the preview anywhere so it will be a total surprise when it does arrive! Glad you're enjoying yours :)

Oh wow, I just went and peaked at the previews. I do not have a subscription so I have to wait until 12/29. :( Anyway, the tops by Kim Guzman and Marlaina Bird are AWESOME!! I really want to make both of them for myself!:cheer

Thanks for the reminder! What a great issue!

Here is the link for the preview: http://www.interweavecrochet.com/issue/2009/materials-winter-2009.asp#Sunset-Ruana

I'm loving the cover shawl, the Susnset Ruana. It looks like a crocheted version of the Lady Eleanor shawl from the book Scarf Style.

I started looking at my stash yesterday to see what yarn I have to substitute for the Flip Flop Floor Pillow. I want to make one for my dogs. I posted that on Ravelry and the designer said she had a hard time keeping her dog off it when she working on it and that it was the most comfortable seat. Hmm, I may be fighting the dogs for it. Patty

I just got mine at Barnes & Noble today! I wasn't expecting it until 12/29/09 (like the website says) but I saw it and immediately got a copy! I've been waiting for this one for the Sunset Ruana cover project! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived