What is Your Resolution in Crochet For Next Year?

knitters are generally more "snobbish" to crochet than crocheters are to knit. LOL

Except for those of us in the Crochetville special interest groups for beginner and experienced knitters. They are all friendly and helpful and just love the yarny finished product, regardless of how you made it. Join us! (Go to your User CP and add speciall interest groups down at the bottom of the list on the left.) Patty

This got me thinking, like everyone else. For 2010 (how strange. Do you remember when it was the year 2000 & everyone was in a panic??) anyway, what I should do for this coming year

1. Keep cleaning out the crap from my house! 23 years of being a packrat

2. Organize my yarn stash. That's why I asked DH for bins & shelving for my gifts this year

3. Start presents for the holiday EARLY

4. Try to use only yarn in my stash (this will be the hardest)

5. All in all, keep myself better organized, my time & materials

6. Make a round ripple

7. Maybe, just maybe, learn to knit - if my fingers don't tangle worse than the yarn

8. Start crocheting the rug I've been planning to make from fleece remnants

9. Look back at this next year & see how I did :clap

This got me thinking, like everyone else. For 2010 (how strange. Do you remember when it was the year 2000 & everyone was in a panic??) anyway, what I should do for this coming year

1. Keep cleaning out the crap from my house! 23 years of being a packrat

2. Organize my yarn stash. That's why I asked DH for bins & shelving for my gifts this year

3. Start presents for the holiday EARLY

4. Try to use only yarn in my stash (this will be the hardest)

5. All in all, keep myself better organized, my time & materials

6. Make a round ripple

7. Maybe, just maybe, learn to knit - if my fingers don't tangle worse than the yarn

8. Start crocheting the rug I've been planning to make from fleece remnants

9. Look back at this next year & see how I did :clap

ann, to help you w/ your resolutions #1 and #5, check out "flylady.net". she helps you, w/ babysteps so you don't get overwhelmed, to do this.

Oh boy. Hopefully this will help with my organization. I have a whole list of UFOs and WIPs.

* I have around 6 baby ghans started for NICU babies.

* I have a ripple I have started for myself.

* I have 2 waves ghans that I started for my boys.

* I want to make a purple and gold (LSU) ripple for DH.

* Start my list for Christmas 2010 crochet items and start working on them early.

* Try my hand at knitting. I inherited my great-aunt's knitting needles and would love to put them to use.

That's all right off the top of my head. If I get all that done it will be a productive year.

Except for those of us in the Crochetville special interest groups for beginner and experienced knitters. They are all friendly and helpful and just love the yarny finished product, regardless of how you made it. Join us! (Go to your User CP and add speciall interest groups down at the bottom of the list on the left.) Patty

I joined a LONG time ago. I was simply making a "funny".

I have just two resolutions this year.

- Make a wearable. I see so many cute sweaters and tops, just not brave enough to attempt one.

- Learn how to graph. I want to make my DH a raiders blanket. Just no clue how to start.

Archived