2010 crochet pattern a day calender- complaint

first off, i love the new paper they used. it's thicker and i really like that.

but what is the deal with every page being 2 days? i don't like that. i am a stay at home mom and every day is the same for me so i really depend on my calendar to tell me what day it is. every morning i flip the page and i know what day it is. now, with it being 2 days for each page...i'm going to be really confused!

anyone know why they did that?

They changed it the name of the Calendar. It isn't a pattern a day anymore. It is 2010 Crochet Calendar and you get 105 patterns throughout the year,and 12 bonus patterns. I wasn't real pleased with that aspect of it either. I am not really sure why they did that but it is what it is now.

My guess is that they weren't getting enough "reader submissions"...or maybe too many complaints about paper quality? Anyway, I think the patterns are worth it this year. Many of them at least. Certainly more than enough to justify the cost. (think how much one pattern costs on etsy).

And hey, if you don't want to buy a copy, submit a pattern...if/when accepted, they send you a calendar when they come out. ;) (and you keep the rights to your pattern, etc)

just my :2c

Archived