Name my Ladies

I'm making myself a tablecloth for Christmas with Crinoline Ladies:hook,not sure if this is the place to put it,but I couldn't figure out where else to put this,so here goes:thinkThe ladies I'm making are out of yarn,there somewhat bigger but that's what I want:yesSome of the patterns I'm making I got from Crochet Memories,Crochet Doilys.com,and:yayother places off of the net, the rest of them I'm making myself:crocheting,here is where youu come in:blush I'm naming most of them with,more for future referance for myself. The names I'm giving them are lady flower names,such as Petunia,Rose,Delphinium,and so on. I've looked through all my flower catalogs and I haven't been able to come up with any more:scrachin brain lock I guess, hope you can give me some ideas. I'm making an angel one in white a gold and another one in black and orange:crocheting Thanks a head of time

Tiger "Lily" is a black and orange flower, and the marigold comes in an orange. Other flower names Gladiolus, Pansy, Daisy,Black-eye Susan, Periwinkle, Begonia,Aster,Violet,Holly, Lilac,Iris, Dahlia,lavendar, Peony, poppy, Tansy, Viola,zinnia,Sweet Pea,Impatiens, Morning Glory.UMMMMM I can't think of anymore :lol had a brain freeze. Hope this helps you in your search for names.

id probably want to name the whitish one "angelica"

tiger lily, as another said, is orange and black. w/ that in mind..... could go with kat like names such as "miss kitty", "katherine", "katy"

gold...hmmm "buttercup", "dandelion"

Sandy

Archived