Scrub Cloths- New Dishcloths Added- First Post

CroJulee

Those are really neat. Never had thought of using tulle to make a scrubbie! You have the best ideas!! Thanks for sharing your pictures and hopefully a pattern soon!!:yes

Thanks!!! :-D I discovered tulle on accident but I've been using it ever since.

Thinking about the pattern!!! My dad's bugging me to get the pattern written out now too!!! Lol, good ole dad!! Gotta love 'em!!! And I do!! He's the best and only one I've got!!

Julee

Thanks!!! :-D I discovered tulle on accident but I've been using it ever since.

Thinking about the pattern!!! My dad's bugging me to get the pattern written out now too!!! Lol, good ole dad!! Gotta love 'em!!! And I do!! He's the best and only one I've got!!

Julee

Keep on plugging Dad.... :lolGBU!:manyheart

Added more dishcloths to post 1. I'll be adding another one tomorrow (my favorite so far I think :-D ).

My dad is my biggest bugger/supporter. Lol Gooooo Daddy!!!! :-D

Thanks

Julee

Thanks everybody!! Haven't had a chance to work on the pattern yet but I've been crocheting a bunch of hats though (and getting a slew of spec orders too. YAY!!!). I'll let you know when I start working on the pattern.

Love your work!! The knit dishcloth, (the 3rd picture), is this one of your patterns or did you find it on the internet? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

Pepsi

Thanks Pepsi!! The knitted dishcloth is not my own pattern but I did add the loop and the crocheted edging. Here's the link. Enjoy!!

http://sasw.blogspot.com/2005/01/dishcloths.html

Have a great day all!!

Julee

Thanks so much for the link!!! I'm a slow knitter, but maybe I can get some done for Christmas. Thanks again.

Pepsi

You're welcome!! They actually work up pretty quickly. I suggest using a size 7 or 8 knitting needle. It really doesn't take long to make a decent sized cloth from that pattern. I've made 3-4 of them in a day before. They are kinda brainless too so they're nice to work on when I'm watching a movie. Can't wait to see your dishcloths!!

Julee

Archived