crocheted and fleece blanket tool

Hi,

I hope someone remembers what I am going to ask. Maybe about a year ago there was a banner ad for a type of crochet and fleece blanket tool. It was more of a kit. It showed how you could divide the fleece blanket into squares and then put it all back together with crochet. There was a tool that you could use to cut the blanket up with and make even holes in the fleece squares so that the edging would be even. I was intrigued with the whole concept but never bookmarked it. Now I can't remember what they called it.

Would anyone know what I am talking about? I would need the link to the site.

DCMerkle

Hi,

I hope someone remembers what I am going to ask. Maybe about a year ago there was a banner ad for a type of crochet and fleece blanket tool. It was more of a kit. It showed how you could divide the fleece blanket into squares and then put it all back together with crochet. There was a tool that you could use to cut the blanket up with and make even holes in the fleece squares so that the edging would be even. I was intrigued with the whole concept but never bookmarked it. Now I can't remember what they called it.

Would anyone know what I am talking about? I would need the link to the site.

DCMerkle

I think you may be talking about Edgerydoo (I think that's how you spell it)

I bought a skip stitch blade and had to send it back...it didnt work at all on the fleece the way I expected it to...may try the edgerydoo and see how that works.

doreen

Archived