For Big Girls

diamond

Whew, some of those translations will make you laugh out loud (the references to a "sirloin grid" on one of the patterns put the funniest image in my head), but there are some diagrams and things that would make it possible to giggle and crochet these at the same time maybe. Thanks for sharing the link!

Hehehehe...I love that translation! I could just read that over and over again. Thanks for the link though, I've been having trouble finding patterns for "women who consider themselves thick." ;)

I clicked around and found myself in the section for men, which was enlightening. Did you know that "JUMPER IS MAN RETICULATED"? There's also one sweater called Man's Sweater, and another one called The Sweater of Man, which makes it sound so symbolic, doesn't it? Sounds like it ought to be in the King James Version of the Bible or something (by the way, you cannot make The Sweater of Man for a bearded man, because it clearly states that the interlacing requires "facial smoothness" ...).

There's also a section called Guests of Natalie, and one of the guests (patterns provided by guests? worn by guests? who knows?) is Dima of Crunches. I guess Dima works out a lot. Go Dima!

Archived