JC Penney in the girls section

detroit is a hop from windsor so we go all the time there (they have size 16.5 for my 11 yr old and its not hoochy clothes) well as we were looking at the shirts (the ones that come with the scarfs) we noticed that some shirts come with hats, hats that even she can crochet (she loves to crochet) they were single at the bottom, then double then shell patterns. I know i've seen the pattern here, but she was so excited that I now have to find a pattern so she can make them to match her outfits. I love JC Penney

I just took my granddaughter on a clothing spending spree at JcPenneys. She is very skinny for her age so it's been difficult to find any sort of pants that will stay up around her waist. JCP usually has a pair or two that will work.

PS: She's only 5 and I was surprised that they were marketing shirts to that age group with matching scarves.

Scarves are all the rage with the girls in my Maryland neighborhood - and shirts with vests! They were must haves for my 7 and 5 year olds when we were back to school shopping. I was surprised by the cute stuff we found at JcPenneys! I scored 18 pieces of clothing for $72!!

detroit is a hop from windsor so we go all the time there (they have size 16.5 for my 11 yr old and its not hoochy clothes) well as we were looking at the shirts (the ones that come with the scarfs) we noticed that some shirts come with hats, hats that even she can crochet (she loves to crochet) they were single at the bottom, then double then shell patterns. I know i've seen the pattern here, but she was so excited that I now have to find a pattern so she can make them to match her outfits. I love JC Penney

have you tired head huggers site. She has a basic start pattern and then you can fix it up in lots of ways.

http://www.headhuggers.org/patterns/patterns.htm

that has all the patterns (knit and sew too) but it is the easy way to see her crochet patterns. :wlol

Archived