What color would be similar to Vanna's Choice Honey

I have a question does anybody know what color would be similar to Vanna's Choice Honey since my budget really doesn't allow me to get any Vanna's quite yet?

Vanna's is the most golden color I've found. If you watch sales, you can get it for around $2.50 every now and then, at Michaels or A C Moore. Some Walmart stores have a bit of Vanna's Choice, too.

I love the softness and 'loft' of the yarn much more than any of the other brands, but Bernat Berella pretty close in texture. You can check online at http://www.bernat.com but in their Berella 4 either Straw or Light Tapestry Gold look close. In Super Value, Deep Straw or Honey look close.

I have a question does anybody know what color would be similar to Vanna's Choice Honey since my budget really doesn't allow me to get any Vanna's quite yet?

What stores have you checked prices at?

I'll tell you something, the yarn store nearest my sister's place (which I had to visit yesterday) had Red Heart Kids colors that cost more than a skein of Vanna's Choice. And there is a definite difference in the feel of Vanna's vs Red Heart though they are both 100% acryllic!

What stores have you checked prices at?

I'll tell you something, the yarn store nearest my sister's place (which I had to visit yesterday) had Red Heart Kids colors that cost more than a skein of Vanna's Choice. And there is a definite difference in the feel of Vanna's vs Red Heart though they are both 100% acryllic!

Well the Redheart at my Joann's is 2.79 and the Vanna's is 2.99

Archived