I knew I shouldn't have done it...

I've seens Annie's Attic mentioned on here a lot, especial the cathedral rose window afghan and finally decided to go see for myself what everyone was talking about.... BIG MISTAKE!! and I thought my WIM list was long enough as it is... would love to do the cathedral rose window afghan plus saw several other patterns/books I want... well I know what to ask for my b-day and christmas from my family now. =0)

Ah well, this is not a place to come, if you are trying to bring down your wim list.

We are all enablers. Yes, we do have destashing threads and we do give a lot away, but look out if there is a sale.:devil

You are in the same boat with the rest of us.:hook

Ah well, this is not a place to come, if you are trying to bring down your wim list.

We are all enablers. Yes, we do have destashing threads and we do give a lot away, but look out if there is a sale.:devil

You are in the same boat with the rest of us.:hook

I could not have said it better myself.

LOL I already had a ton of WIM from looking at free patterns on Lion Brand and Coats & Clark's websites... so what's a few more (oh and this doesn't even compare to what I have for cross stitch patterns....)

BUT... I have been actually finishing things when I start them like the hat I and Elmo I made for my son... and I've been making progress on an OLD WIP (I bought the yarn to start it in either 99 or 2000...) so it's not all bad =0)

I will not go to Annies Attic

Dang....I went to Annies Attic. I'm Hooked!

Dang....I went to Annies Attic. I'm Hooked!

LOL that's basically it... =0)

Archived