More hearts!

I Create

I posted a few hearts I tried recently, and I found I just love making these so have tried 2 or 3 heart patterns....they were all free and you can just google "free crochet patterns/hearts" and look at what you come up with!

I have also tried them in different yarns and threads. I made them in 4-ply acrylic, 4-ply cotton, baby yarn, and 3 threads (sizes 3, 5 and 10). One of course is a bookmark, some are coasters (one with a matching potholder), but the rest are just so far, hearts. :manyheart I am thinking up ways I can use these, on purses, clothes, baby blankets, even the thread ones on cards and as framed pictures for gifts. I'm doing my own borders.

post-23943-135897437574_thumb.jpg

post-23943-135897437579_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I posted a few hearts I tried recently, and I found I just love making these so have tried 2 or 3 heart patterns....they were all free and you can just google "free crochet patterns/hearts" and look at what you come up with!

I have also tried them in different yarns and threads. I made them in 4-ply acrylic, 4-ply cotton, baby yarn, and 3 threads (sizes 3, 5 and 10). One of course is a bookmark, some are coasters (one with a matching potholder), but the rest are just so far, hearts. :manyheart I am thinking up ways I can use these, on purses, clothes, baby blankets, even the thread ones on cards and as framed pictures for gifts. I'm doing my own borders.

Very cute, I do these and angels to add to my scarfs and in a corner of baby blankets to add a little extra something to it. Sometimes embrodering an intial onto the heart as well.

• 1 month later...

Archived