i'm learning from you

hi everyone, I can't believe how much I'm learning about best crochet hooks, yarns, designs, best prices on yarn etc. Of course I have spent so much time reading your notes, my crochet time has dwindled, but it is worth it. Thank you all. Simply soft is at Michaels today, 7 oz. $2.50. I am still digesting the info about different crochet hooks.

Stick with us and you will have a house full of yarn, thread, patterns and hooks.

I found it is a lot of fun learning here.:hook

The best part about learning here is that it's so much fun just being here, you learn things without realizing you're even learning them! One day, suddenly it dawns on you when someone asks a question about something that you know the answer, but you don't know WHY you know it, because it's just something that you picked up hanging out having fun here! :lol

I love the Simply Soft Eco yarn! I try to make it the only kind I buy because it's affordable and made out of recycled plastic bottles. And it really is soft. I've used it for baby blankets and toys. My son loves his simply soft blanket.

I think the simply soft yarn is a bit thinner than regular yarn so your things may end up a little looser or a little smaller. I'm not sure, I haven't followed many patterns when using it. Just my own.

Stick with us and you will have a house full of yarn, thread, patterns and hooks.

I found it is a lot of fun learning here.:hook

That is true Mary Jo.

Crochetville is awesome. Thanks to Cville I learned how to crochet socks! Also by looking at show & tell you will see all kinds of awesome crochet items you will want to try. It still blows my mind some of the things that can be crocheted.

This place is the best place to be if you want to know anything about crochet I also like the non crochet topics. These people feel like family after you have been here awhile.

I agree about feeling like family. You get to make all kinds of wonderful friends here. Best part is they are kind and share your love of crochet.

People are real friendly and caring and gladly answer any questions you have about crocheting. When I first started crocheting I would have been lost without cville. Even now if I have trouble and tell my husband I am having trouble with a pattern he says ask on Crochetville for help. :lol

Hi, thank you for your notes. I've been researching the forum for yarn opinions. I am halfway through a bubble baby afghan, design I found here, my first day online. I am using caron SS pink. older notes suggest Caron ss looks great at first but not after washing. Oh gee....I love the pink sheen and softness but if it is going to deteriorate quickly, why keep going? It is beautiful but I want it to be good quality. I have ordered the ILTY yarn from crafts etc. to try, since many say that is a nice alternative.

Has anyone had a good result with Caron SS on baby afghan? thanks

Archived