Inside Crochet

Patty222

In June I found a great crochet magazine at my local Barns and Noble from the UK titled Inside Crochet. I bought the first two issues. Has anyone seen the third issue yet or am I just jumping the gun here? It is a little pricey, but the patterns I have seen are wonderful. :clap Of course I will have to keep the British terms and the American terms cheat sheet with me until I get used to the British terms.

I've seen the Inside Crochet I'm not sure what issue it was all I remember is why that is very pricey. And yes they did have great patterns

I haven't seen that magazine, but have been looking - Borders doesn't seem to have it. But, yesterday, they did have a UK mag called Yarn something and it was really pricey $10.99. Looked like a nice mag, but I won't be buying it at that price.

I do agree the magazine is expensive. It is probably because it is shipped from England which is very expensive to do. I have only seen it at Barnes and Noble. The other magzine mentioned is Yarn Forward and it is the knitting sister to Inside Crochet.

I have a question for anyone who has seen this magazine, do they usually offer clothing patterns in larger sizes? I really like the garden party dress in this issue.

I have issue 1 and 2; in #1 everything is up to 48" bust and a couple are 50-51". in #2 , two are up to 48", and the rest are only up to 40, 42, or 44".

The only #3 preview I've seen is on their blog http://insidecrochetmagazine.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/preview-of-issue-3/

oh just remembered there's preview on the digital site, isnt there? need to take a look there too...

ETA: found the pattern listing for Garden Party on Ravelry. it says sizes are xs - 2x. yarn is Bergère de France Cho7, which is dk weight, using 3 and 3.5 mm hooks. Pyogazel, the designer, is a member here so you could try sending her a PM to find out the measurements for the sizes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived