Feeling lonely.....

Marla

Are there any of my readers out there? I'm feeling a bit lonely lately.... not even my regulars are commenting! Is everyone lost right now or have I just plain been abandoned??

Just wondering where everyone is!

My stats and comments are lower than usual as well. My guess is that it's the middle of summer. :P People are on vacation, the kids are out of school, and it's hot!

Same here, of course having to move my blog url didn't help

Bloglines is one reason. I myself have gotten VERY lazy when it comes to reading blogs. I subscribe to the ones I read and then read them through there, I rarely go to the blogs anymore... I used to comment on everyones now I make it to a couple a day...

I know alot of my readers have done the same.

Here's the url (web address) for Bloglines.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't feel lonely Marla - you're in good company! But if it would make you feel any better, you could put a link on your blog that would show you how many hits your blog is getting. That way, you would at least know that people are visiting, even if they don't post comments, and it might make you feel less lonely! You can get one of those (as well as all kinds of other nifty tools for your blog) at bravenet, for free.

I gave up a long while ago with trying to keep up with everybody's blog, though I do try to read at least a few a week. I don't have a lot of time for it, and I'm always running behind just trying to keep up with the forum here, and then of course, I have to juggle my online time with my crochet time. And, of course, trying to stay current with my own blog. Just too much to do and not enough hours to cram it all in! I suspect many people are in the same boat. :lol

Thanks Empress...

I'm deleting my previous post cause this thread should be about Marla and I shouldn't have posted anything about anythign else in it.

Marla I'll try to comment on your blog more!

hugs

Ro

As a mother of three, I can say: Maybe everyone is back-to-school shopping, last-minute summer vacations, who knows....? I will read your blog now, Marla!:manyheart

Tina

Archived