Bridal shower gift?

Someone in my office who I don't know very well invited everyone to her bridal shower. I'd love to use up some stash and make something as a gift but I have no idea what. I was thinking some wine glass charms with a little bag like I recently made a friend for a hostess gift, but I don't think this girl drinks alcohol, so...any other ideas?

Someone in my office who I don't know very well invited everyone to her bridal shower. I'd love to use up some stash and make something as a gift but I have no idea what. I was thinking some wine glass charms with a little bag like I recently made a friend for a hostess gift, but I don't think this girl drinks alcohol, so...any other ideas?

Even if she doesn't drink that still would be a nice gift... surely they will toast with something, even if it's sparkling cider? :lol Beyond that something for her house, perhaps a doily or a table runner.. but something simple .. thread takes me for-ev-ver to get finished with. :lol

If you have any nice cotton yarn in your stash, whip her up a couple of washcloths... Blue Sky Organic Cotton is very soft and would be good for this... Wrap them up with a few bars of some handmade soap... and you have a nice gift that she'd get use out of.

It may sound cheesy but I've never met anyone that couldn't use a few more potholders! Especially some of the retro-looking ones! And they are always a great stash-busting tool!

Or what about a placemat set?

I agree with GRITS ...find out what everyday china she is registered for and find kitchen cotten that matches or coordinates and make a dishcloth or 2, a potholder, maybe some coasters and a hotpad.

This is exactly what I have given to two couples this summer.

Archived