That's A Wrap

fc1123

Ok I created a wrap in nothing but esc stitch this pattern is my original design you can use it for charity or to sell the item but you cannot sell the pattern. I will have to post the picture tomorrow since it is completed but just forgot to take the picture

materials ww yarn-Light Raspberry

I hook

Esc-(extended single crochet) Esc *Insert hook into the next ch, yo, and draw the yarn through the st. Yo and draw the yarn through the lst loop on the hook. Yo and draw the yarn through both loops on the hook. * Rep from * Ch 2 to create tch. Turn the piece. Insert hook into first stitch.

Ch 64

Row 1: ESC 3rd ch from hook across.

Row 2: Ch2 is the turning chain and then insert hook into first stitch then esc across.

Rep row 2 until piece measures 60" or until desired length

post-23521-135897425356_thumb.jpg

post-23521-13589742536_thumb.jpg

post-23521-135897425362_thumb.jpg

I'm a bit confused

Row 2: Ch2 insert hook into 1st stitch.

Then what? After I instert it in the 1st stitch, what's the next step? Do I continue with the ESC? I haven't done the ESC so I'm not sure if that's all that's needed in the instructions or if more needs to be there... for me, a beginner in that stitch (although not in crochet... somewhat...) I need more instruction.

Thanks.

Debbi

PS: Can't wait to see a pic. Could you do a close up of the sttich so I could see it, since I've never done that one before? Thanks.

I'm a bit confused

Row 2: Ch2 insert hook into 1st stitch.

Then what? After I instert it in the 1st stitch, what's the next step? Do I continue with the ESC? I haven't done the ESC so I'm not sure if that's all that's needed in the instructions or if more needs to be there... for me, a beginner in that stitch (although not in crochet... somewhat...) I need more instruction.

Thanks.

Debbi

PS: Can't wait to see a pic. Could you do a close up of the sttich so I could see it, since I've never done that one before? Thanks.

Yes I can the last two pictures are of the extended single crochet stitch the wrap is so big that I had to do it differently to get a close up. And yes you continue in the extended single crochet. It is similar to a double crochet except you don't yarn over first. You do a single crochet and then you do another single crochet I hope I'm explaining well if not just pm me

Archived