Square request & ....

Goldiepel

I have enough squares. Thank you all.

I have two requests from my fellow village members.

The first is my brother lost his wife very suddenly a month ago and I've been trying to think of something special to do for him. I decided to make a comfort square afghan. Anyone who would like to help I would greatly appreciate it. I would like the squares to be 10x10 in colors of blue, white or cream. Variegated is fine and any pattern is fine. I will use black with each block and use black for the border to tie it all together.

The second request, I would like to make a second one for her (brother's wife’s) sister in shades of yellow and white and cream not sure what I will use to tie it together with it. Maybe a tan color.??? Idea's????

If you could say prayer to go with these that would be also greatly appreciated. It has been such a shock. One day she was fine. They had gone shopping that day and had dinner with some friends, sometime that night her heart gave out while she was asleep. It was so unexpected. Thank you in advance. I will post pictures when I get done with them.

Hi ~ I will help as well... I'm terribly sorry for your family's loss. I will PM you when I have them ready to go. It will probably be Monday or Tuesday, though. (I'm usually quicker, but I have to put in overtime and work this weekend.) :hug

Sorry for your recent loss:hugI will be happy to help you in your request....

For the yellow one maybe a pretty blue for joining??

Sending you a PM for your address :hug

Hi! I just tried to send you a PM for your address; but a message says you're not accepting them or something. So... I have two ready for you. When you have a moment, please send me your address and I'll get them right out! :) Wishing you a pleasant weekend!

Thank you all ladies, I've been a little behind on my post. But i've pm all of you with my addy and email address although I forgot to put my name out there. LOL. but if you put my id name on the envelope it will get to me. I've already had someone do that. Also thank you for the color suggestions I have yarn of all three colors so I'm going to exprement and see which looks the best so far.

Hi ~ I will help as well... I'm terribly sorry for your family's loss. I will PM you when I have them ready to go. It will probably be Monday or Tuesday, though. (I'm usually quicker, but I have to put in overtime and work this weekend.) :hug

I received your squares. :c9 They are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you. :cheerHeck I don't mind that they are the same design. They are just awsome. I'll get pics taken in the next day or two and posted to my site. Ty, ty, ty. :firecrack Such an angel you are.:manyheart Goldie

sent some squares your way today. thank you for caring about others.

ty, I can't wait until they get here.

I have to care about others, to not care about them is to not care about myself. God says we must care, that we must give comfort and witness where we can. To use our talenst for his greater good. We are all in this world together and we have to fight the problems of this world together. does that makes sense???

Sorry I didn't get you squares into the mail yet. My friends grandson died over the weekend and its been a hit crazy around here.

oh my so sorry to hear that. Don't worry, I just wanted to make sure I responded to all who asked me to pm them my addy. So if you have my addy when ever you can send it is just absolutely fine. I'm not in hurry. I'll take this back with me when we go through Kansas on our way out to Colorado, so I have a couple of months.

Goldie

Hello all. I've noticed that there are three :eek threads going on this subject of mine. :blush(I'm not sure how I managed that one.) :think I was really lost when I first started checking on this site, new to this internet world. I'm still lost at times.:think

Can anyone tell me how to combine all three of them. :think I'm having a heck of a time keeping up with all three threads and getting the thank you's out to the right individuals.:blush And answering reply's. I appreciate your help. :hug Goldie

• 4 weeks later...

No more squares needed. With what was sent and what I made I have enough to now start putting it together. Thank you everyone.

I will post pics when it is done. I'm slow so it may be awhile. It wont go to him until I'm ready to drive out to Colorado. So no rush on it any ways.

Archived