pattern for a rainbow and clouds

mva5493

Question

I am currently working on the "Noak's ark" pattern featured in the May 2008 Crochet magazine. I want to put a rainbow w/clouds in the sky. Any ideas on where to find a pattern?

11 answers to this question

Wow...I was about to post the same thing...im making that one also ...:lol

LOL, I was inspired to make one based on the others posted here, that plus I am making it for a niece who loves anything noah's ark. She has a baby that is almost 2 weeks old, and it will be a present for him.. Just as soon as I get the rainbow, the rest is completed.

Oh man...lucky you...I am jst starting the blanket part...then after this one I got another one to work on...I have 2 expecting nieces...so I still have time cause the babies are not expected till Nov/jan. sometime.

I got my idea for the rainbow from Yarn Pixie (March post):think and then I crocheted a chain as long as the bottom of the rainbow and made sort of "leaning cluster" stitches for the clouds. I searched everywhere for a pattern and that was the best that I could come up with!! Good luck, ladies..:hug I am sure that your blanket will turn out beautiful!!:yes

believe or not, I am also making the same blanket (inbetween booties and hats). That cloud is really nice !!!!! So glad everyone helps !!!!

Archived