Mother's Day and K.I.S.S. Coaster Swap

dobermama

Here are things I made for my mom for Mother's Day and the coasters for the swap. I don't think I've posted them before, but :lol sometimes I just don't remember!

post-25113-135897407257_thumb.jpg

post-25113-135897407253_thumb.jpg

Very pretty, I especially love the coasters. Can you share the pattern source?

Love your Ville name. I used to be a dobermama. Sadly she is no longer with us, but she was my best pal for 16 years.

Very pretty, I especially love the coasters. Can you share the pattern source?

Love your Ville name. I used to be a dobermama. Sadly she is no longer with us, but she was my best pal for 16 years.

I'll look to see if I can find the pattern. It was a thread pattern that I adapted to cotton yarn and hook. Had to play around with it. FOUND IT! :yay It is the Coaster Belinda at Crochet Pattern Central and opens as a PDF file. It can be found on http;//www.grannys-garret.com.

I am down to the last of my doberman furbabies. The first two were Apollo a black and Misty Bleu a blue. Then, I got my Kia Rose, black and Ginger a red. I lost Ginger last month so only have my Kia girl left, as far as doberman's. Can't imagine my life without a doberman in it.

I'll look to see if I can find the pattern. It was a thread pattern that I adapted to cotton yarn and hook. Had to play around with it. FOUND IT! :yay It is the Coaster Belinda at Crochet Pattern Central and opens as a PDF file. It can be found on http;//www.grannys-garret.com.

I am down to the last of my doberman furbabies. The first two were Apollo a black and Misty Bleu a blue. Then, I got my Kia Rose, black and Ginger a red. I lost Ginger last month so only have my Kia girl left, as far as doberman's. Can't imagine my life without a doberman in it.

Sorry I didn't get back to this post sooner. Thanks for the link, I downloaded the coaster pattern and a couple others. I love the little "lip" on the side.

I'm sorry to hear about you losing Ginger :hug& hope that Kia Rose is doing well. What a pretty name. I'd love to get another Dobiegirl someday, if I could find one as sweet as my last one.

Archived