Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone's great... Krissy and Pete are watching "Mall Cop" with dad. That movie is funny!

Lindsey is on her way home from a basketball game... she went with her triplet friends and their mom to watch the High School.:cheer

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if she had my actual brain, 'cause I sure don't feel like I have one!

Mommy brain. You lose most of it with the kids. This was my trip to get DD from school today. I went across the street to get the mail (we have a super mailbox) and my neighbour waited for me. I dropped a mitten, had to go back across the street to get it, struggled to get the mail in my pocket and then halfway up to the school I said to my neighbour "I don't know if I closed the garage door". She says to me, "do you remember when we drove by and waved at you the other day?" I said yes. She says, "I don't know if you saw but we drove by twice because I couldnt' remember if I'd closed the garage door". "I do that all the time", I said :rofl

LoL Shannon! I wondered who nonnahs was too? :rofl

Eva is sleepy and about to pass out wherever she is. LoL Isabella is watching Indiana Jones in the living room with Jorge, and Mia is playing a game on my Ipod in here with me. She has been a little stinker today. :(

Leanne, my kids love Mall Cop! :lol

Do you girls ever tell your girls: "It's a good thing you're cute...."? I love that line!:lol

Oh! the movie Mall Cop was filmed at our local mall... right up the street, and the one my girls like to go to! It's funny to see all of the stuff...

Which one? :lol I'm working 2 mornings a week right now at the clinic again. That's good. My new volunteer job is good. I met with the student for the first time this week and it went well. My house is clean and my kid is fed and washed, so I guess I'm not doing too badly at my main gig :lol If I could just suddenly become a good cook I'd be all set.

How are your jobs going?

Leanne, that is cool! :yes

I am working on one "order" with one still on the drawing board. Someone requested a specific style of hat and I am :think trying to figure out how to make it.

How's your babysitting guy doing?

Wow, Colleen! I forgot you were back at the clinic too...

I somehow am not buying the bad cook thing, though:lol:lol:lol

Stacy~ :cheer:cheer:cheerfor your biz!!!!

My babysitting gig is pretty good! My little friend is a TRIP! He cracks me up all the time! We also play a lot of football... and unlike his last babysitter, I get to be on the same team! I take that as a VERY good thing:yes:lol

Probably just different names. :yes I'm not buying the "bad cook" thing, either. You are always making something that sounds yummy!

Leanne, sounds like the little guy likes his new babysitter. :yes I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Well ladies, I must scoot. Somehow, sick Jorge can't find *anything* to eat in the fridge, despite my grocery-shopping trip today. :rolleyes

Good night, friends! :hug

So if you are on the same team, who is the other team? :lol

I think I'm a decent baker, but I just struggle with the cooking. I'm doing a lot better now that I'm not working evenings.

Hey question for you super moms, vegetables. My nemesis. You guys probably don't have the same problem I do with your houses full of kiddos, but I buy fresh stuff for veggies and dip and end up throwing most of it out because we just can't eat it all. I buy a cabbage for a salad and throw more than half of it out. I know you can throw stuff in soups, but we aren't big soup eaters. Any suggestions?

Archived