Some good clean fun?!

Well ladies, this has been a blast but I need to get some sleep. Now that my belly is full of cookies and milk and happy, I'm finding it hard to stay away.

Thanks so much for the deep chat, ladies.

Sarah - :hug take it easy, hun.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I'm agnostic engaged to an devout christian... there's 2 topics not allowed to be discussed in our home: religion and politics (he's conservative and I'm liberal)

Well ladies, this has been a blast but I need to get some sleep. Now that my belly is full of cookies and milk and happy, I'm finding it hard to stay away.

Thanks so much for the deep chat, ladies.

Sarah - :hug take it easy, hun.

Night Colleen

:hugGoodnight, Colleen! This has been just what I needed. Thanks for being such an amazing friend!

BTW, Canada's ice dancers (I don't know what they're called) just won BIG! They got a 110, I think.

:hugGoodnight, Colleen! This has been just what I needed. Thanks for being such an amazing friend!

BTW, Canada's ice dancers (I don't know what they're called) just won BIG! They got a 110, I think.

Thank you too! And thanks for the olympic update. Last I saw our women's hockey team was on their way to a big win too. :cheer

Hey, guess what? I didn't know girls played hockey until the Olympics started! I never thought of it. Talk about your dork alert!!

lol about the only olympic sport I'm familar at all with is figure skating as that's all I usually watch (though I missed it tonight), especially woman's figure skating...

My big weekend? :think What did I miss? LoL

Oh my gosh- I just found out that someone I thought I got along with really well, blocked me on FB. :( I sent her a message to ask why. I just don't get it.

Sarah, figure skating is the best! My new favorite one is the luge, though. It's nail-biting. :D

oh yeah I finally finished one of my WIP/UFO's... Today I finished the baby blanket I started when I was pregnant with my son (who will turn 4 in September LOL) going to give it to a friend of fiance's who due in June with a girl (colors are off white, pale green, pale blue and orchid simply soft) will post a pic as soon as I get around to taking one. Considering making hat and booties to go with it since I still have some yarn left

hahaha! Oh, I just read on someone's status update that if you click the link to see why they blocked you, it will show that you blocked all of your friends, too. So now it must look like I blocked everyone. Stupid apps, I tell ya. :angry

Oh, Sarah, that sounds pretty. Can't wait to see :photo.

Archived