Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...and she did use some of her savings towards it... and I let her:wink

I don't know if she will do it again. she said "it cost too much!":lol

It is amazing how when they know how much things cost, they appreciate it all the more and when it comes to spending their own money, they think twice about it... Good lessons taught today, LeaAnne- you get the gold star:yes

Oh my- we were chatting the other night about flannelghans- we were laughing so hard we were all crying- when you get your computer back you have to read the posts. But in the meantime, just put in your siggy Stacy needs a flannelghan..

she'll die when she sees it!

I know- stupid work- getting in the way of my fun! But it is along week- and tomorrow is only day 4!

I would love to stay and chat, but the reason we work all these days is because we are getting ready to convert a few more clients to the new system and we are busy , busy, busy!

Shannon- any idea on when you may have a computer back? It must be so frustrating---I'd be lost w/out mine!

I'm not sure Joanne. I didn't get to bring it today. Hopefully soon. Thanks for being here and sorry it's so late. Good luck with work.

:rofl:rofl Shannon! I don't know if you should keep it, though... RoseRed said that flannelghans can't be sold online.

Good thinking LeaAnne! That's why you are our fearless leader!!

Well, it's been fun

Nite Mary, Shannon and LeaAnne!!! Have fun chatting:manyheart

Archived