Some good clean fun?!

LoL Thanks!

Isabella loves Mall Cop! :lol Are you teaching them the game on the computer, or with real cards? Which 63 squares book are you using? There seems to be a few of them. :think I bought the 63 cables and I can't wait to do some of them. I'm up to my ears in hats right now, though.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoL Thanks!

Isabella loves Mall Cop! :lol Are you teaching them the game on the computer, or with real cards? Which 63 squares book are you using? There seems to be a few of them. :think I bought the 63 cables and I can't wait to do some of them. I'm up to my ears in hats right now, though.

Stacy are your hats selling in a store?

Can I ask how much you are charging for them?

No Mary, I am selling them through word-of-mouth. :lol Although I am thinking of opening an Etsy store. :shrug I am selling them for $20 each. Dh thinks it's kind of low, but I just want to see how much interest there is, for now.

How big does your blanket turn out with 33 snowflakes? I have 20 made and am using chunky yarn, but it still seems like it will come out on the small side. :think

33 sounds much more reasonable.

Stacy - I don't have the 63 book that you have, although I would like to get it. I have the first 2... the one with the mauve, green and cream squares, and the one that shows them all in cream. I have done the first one before, and it is a bedspread for my queen bed. Problem is that it's blue, and my room isn't, so now I want a new one:lol

...when I don't know what I feel like working on, I pick a square and do it. This one has all plum colored squares.

33 sounds much more reasonable.

Stacy - I don't have the 63 book that you have, although I would like to get it. I have the first 2... the one with the mauve, green and cream squares, and the one that shows them all in cream. I have done the first one before, and it is a bedspread for my queen bed. Problem is that it's blue, and my room isn't, so now I want a new one:lol

...when I don't know what I feel like working on, I pick a square and do it. This one has all plum colored squares.

Oh, that is a great idea! I had planned to save my book as a treat until all of my WIP's are finished, but if I waited that long, I'd never get to it.

No Mary, I am selling them through word-of-mouth. :lol Although I am thinking of opening an Etsy store. :shrug I am selling them for $20 each. Dh thinks it's kind of low, but I just want to see how much interest there is, for now.

How big does your blanket turn out with 33 snowflakes? I have 20 made and am using chunky yarn, but it still seems like it will come out on the small side. :think

Iam not too sure of the size now. But it is a good size for the sales.

You could start putting it together and then see from there. Thats what I did the first time I made one. I also crochet the snowflakes together it comes out really nice.

I have 2-1/2 strips sewn together already. Maybe I'll just do lots of border rows. :lol Do you make the 1/2 snowflakes that someone posted in the CAL? I think it looks better without them.

I have 2-1/2 strips sewn together already. Maybe I'll just do lots of border rows. :lol Do you make the 1/2 snowflakes that someone posted in the CAL? I think it looks better without them.

No I just make the whole ones. I like it this way too

That is so awesome, Stacy, that you are getting some nice sales, and that you are getting your name out there! also great that you can get a good price for your work! :tup!

Mary, what is your avg. price for a throw at a sale?

That is so awesome, Stacy, that you are getting some nice sales, and that you are getting your name out there! also great that you can get a good price for your work! :tup!

Mary, what is your avg. price for a throw at a sale?

They range from $35-$50 If I charge too much then I don't sell them.

I found if I keep the price down then I sell alot more. If I had a store on here then I would charge alot more for them.

I wanted to tell you girls that Iam really sorry for being such a downer lately. It has just been alot of stuff going on here right now and I will be able to tell you all about it soon. I can't right now.

Thanks for being her for me.

:hug:manyheart

Wow!!! 1200 a show! How much is your table fee? are you at the high end shows?

..and you are not a downer.. We Love you, Mary!!!!:hug

Yes they are hig end shows. The one we do at the end of june is about $288 for the spot and the one we do in Nov. is about $450 and it is at a country club

ooohhhh.... I can't wait to see it! :drool...

Hey, is C'ville bogging down on you girls again? it's taking really long for pages to load again:(

Yes it is. I thought it was just me again.

The table fees are also split between DD and me so it really isn't that bad.

Archived