Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, darn- dh wants to watch a movie. Guess I better go, and read about what Shannon found tomorrow. Good night, girls!! Thanks for a fun chat! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Oh, darn- dh wants to watch a movie. Guess I better go, and read about what Shannon found tomorrow. Good night, girls!! Thanks for a fun chat! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Night, Stacy! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

go enjoy your hubby! ...and give him a congrats squeeze from me, too! :U

we need to pick someplace that is kind of central by car or plane.

Somewhere sort of central in the NE would be driveable for LeaAnne, Joanne, Marisa, Mary and Colleen. Go a bit farther south and we can add Beth to the list.

Why don't we come to you in Boston? Everywhere offers flights to Boston. :shrug

Boston would work for me... Or NewHampshire.... Manchester's airport is good too. I would think we would want to find an airport that has JetBlue or Southwest. they have the cheapest fares.

Boston would work for me... Or NewHampshire.... Manchester's airport is good too. I would think we would want to find an airport that has JetBlue or Southwest. they have the cheapest fares.

Now we're talking! I could drive to Buffalo to get a domestic flight.

The other option would be that we pick one person's hometown. That person does all the planning of accomdations, etc. (in exchange for the travel that all the other's are doing) and then we rotate over the next 20 years or so :lol

Archived