Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my goodnes- you lucky duck! :yay I'll go back and read the chat so I don't ask you questions you've already answered. :lol

LeaAnne, I am a bit better. Things got worse before they got better, but they are sloooooooowwwwwly starting to look up. :yes Thank you so much for the chat the other day- it was much needed and appreciated. :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

I am so glad that things are starting to look up:U. ...and I was glad to be there to chat:hug:hug:hug

...anything for a Bestie! :devil

Shannon!!!!!! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug How are you? I can't stay long but geez- it's been a while so I have to hear about miss Janna and her shenanigans at school. :lol

4,000 posts LeaAnne! :yay You're such a little gabber!:lol

I'm about to finish round 2 out of 4 on the border. I'll be cuttin' it close! :xfin

Janna had a good first week at school. She must've been having too much fun on Friday, and wet her pants. Of course that was the only day I forgot to send clothes with her.:blush When I got there she was eating lunch in her shirt, a Pull-Up, and her socks and sneakers. Not embarrassed at all. But she loves school!!:yay

that's awesome!! you can do it!!!! you have till Tuesday?

...yep, it's a good thing she lives near the woods. That made it easy for the "standers":lol:lol

then we made a couple of trips for gallons of water and flushed that way. Let's just say we won't forget this one! :rofl my arms are a little sore from luggin all of the water.

It's wonderful that she likes school. Did you ever figure out why she took her clothes off on the first day? I giggled at that- she sounds like quite the little character. :manyheart:lol

Who knew you'd get a good workout?! My parents have a well, and it's so annoying when the electricity goes out.

Stacy, how are your girls? When does school start?

I'm not sure if she took everything off, or just her pants. She snuck off to the bathroom during naptime. She has a hard time with the snaps on her shorts, so she may have just given up and left them in the bathroom. I need to get the story from her teacher.

Good evening gals! I think I missed chat,(sorry) had a super busy day!

We cleaned and I mean cleaned! here's what we did:

swept, mopped and waxed kitchen floors and both bathrooms

organized and cleaned kitchen cupboards and laundry room cupboards

washed kitchen chair cushions and table cloth as well as placemats by hand.:blush

dusted dining room chairs with pledge as well as everything else that is wood in the entire house

cleaned the bathrooms and polished the stainless still on the faucets and the kitchen sinks

vaccummed the two rooms

washed all trash cans

washed 3 loads of luandry and put clean sheets on the beds

tidied up bedrooms and organized closets (except for mine, still have to get to that)

and went grocery shopping..whew! going to get myself ready for bed. I am so glad that we all worked together to clean, it took us all day but it is done.

does this mean that I can have extra extra :hook time?:devil

hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! hugs and extra squishes!

Archived