Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have you two, Stacy, Shannon, and Marisa. I need to go back and check, but I think Beth too. I am so excited about it!

This is not a race is it? cause I have to see if I have the right colors and if not I will have to buy some yarn :cheer:cheer:cheer

And if you send the pattern on Tuesday then I could pickup some yarn on Wed. when I go and get Mom from the airport.

I like the way you think, Mary. :devil

I have to think about yarn colours too. It would be a shame to have to buy some :rofl

I will tell you that you need a dark brown, gold (sunflower yellow), a green for the "leaves", and a color for the square. I used light sage on the original square.

... you can do whatever color you like, though :wink

I will tell you that you need a dark brown, gold (sunflower yellow), a green for the "leaves", and a color for the square. I used light sage on the original square.

Hmmm, I don't have all that. I guess I'm going to have to go shopping. :lol Shoot!

I am kinda thinking harvesty colours... :dreaming

I wrote it down. What size is each square? So I know how much to buy.:devil

listen... if your DH's find out, don't blame me! :rofl:rofl I dont' want to be known as the enabler:lol:lol:lol

Actually it's kinda nice to have these "make believe" friends to blame for things now and then. I mean, he can hardly track down LeaAnne from Massachusetts :rofl

Actually it's kinda nice to have these "make believe" friends to blame for things now and then. I mean, he can hardly track down LeaAnne from Massachusetts :rofl

oh, yeah... you are right! :lol all right, then, do what you must! :rofl

Actually it's kinda nice to have these "make believe" friends to blame for things now and then. I mean, he can hardly track down LeaAnne from Massachusetts :rofl[/quote

If he knows it was her and he knows she is in Mass, and I want to go to Boston in Sept or Oct he will kick up a stink about it :devil

:faint Not per square? :faint

no, no! that's what I used for the whole afghan! :lol

so, for 1 square, you would need about 1/20th of the amounts I gave. Sorry... I forgot you were going to make a pew pillow! :oops

Actually it's kinda nice to have these "make believe" friends to blame for things now and then. I mean, he can hardly track down LeaAnne from Massachusetts :rofl[/quote

If he knows it was her and he knows she is in Mass, and I want to go to Boston in Sept or Oct he will kick up a stink about it :devil

The less they know the better. :yes Was it Vicki's DH that thought we were a secret society :rofl That's a good memory.

Archived